[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brawls at the Federal reserve?

Avernus

More:

This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."

Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote:

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. -Woodrow Wilson

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board as ministers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money"

Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it."

Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions.

They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers" — Congressional Record 12595-12603 — Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The banking family most responsible for this evil plot weren't hiding the truth either:

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.

“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.” The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863

Yes, god-forbid you believe anybody who got his PhD in economics with a focus on financial history and who had a Nobel prize winning economist on his dissertation committee. :wacko:

Al Gore won the Nobel Prize.....just sayin' :tup:

The hell of it is, I'm actually in the middle on this. I do think the FED is inherently malevolent to the citizenry and economic freedom by its very nature. I just don't think you can keep that many people and a conspiracy that large quiet. It's probably more of an "accidental confluence" of strikes against us rather than an orchestrated conspiracy. But how do we change it? Wouldn't going back to gold so contract the money supply that people would literally starve as millionaires? I really don't know as much about this as I should.

Brent, since the Federal Reserve was created the dollar has lost 94% of it's value. That is doing a heckuva job.

Of course, for a bunch of Keynesian liberal-edumacated economists, it's amazing it's not worse and we're all wearing loincloths and picking up a club for food while they sit around in their lectures telling each other how great and well-educated they are while completely missing every prediction and being totally wrong time after time after time. It should make news when they are right.

I could get some 8-year old 3rd grade dropout and probably only lose 93% of the dollar's value by throwing darts.

The hell of it is, I'm actually in the middle on this. I do think the FED is inherently malevolent to the citizenry and economic freedom by its very nature. I just don't think you can keep that many people and a conspiracy that large quiet. It's probably more of an "accidental confluence" of strikes against us rather than an orchestrated conspiracy. But how do we change it? Wouldn't going back to gold so contract the money supply that people would literally starve as millionaires? I really don't know as much about this as I should.

like I've said before...if you don't know it's a conspiracy and stand to lose more than you could gain by not being quiet....most people keep their mouths shut and join the herd...because they don't realize what kind of damage they are doing...

also, you have "whistle blowers" who are considered kooks....so people are talking, it's just that the American people for the most part aren't listening....as well as other parts of the world, but we really do live in our own little bubble over here..

Edited by Avernus

Brent, since the Federal Reserve was created the dollar has lost 94% of it's value. That is doing a heckuva job.

Of course, for a bunch of Keynesian liberal-edumacated economists, it's amazing it's not worse and we're all wearing loincloths and picking up a club for food while they sit around in their lectures telling each other how great and well-educated they are while completely missing every prediction and being totally wrong time after time after time. It should make news when they are right.

I could get some 8-year old 3rd grade dropout and probably only lose 93% of the dollar's value by throwing darts.

I thought it was 97% :wacko: and while inflation is good for a growing economy....the loss in purchasing power is very extreme because they print more money and raise the pay scale a little, then raise the cost of goods by a little bit more each time....so in a sense, we're getting double dipped on....

You're right, not every single person is 'in on it' but the corrupt system is already in place so they don't have to be. It's not quiet, people do and have known about this (see my quotes) but over time these powerful bankers have masked the truth because they own all the media, write our textbooks etc...

Going back to a gold standard would not work because gold is a scarce commodity and therefore can be hoarded and controlled more easily. The primary cause of the economic collapse of 1873 that wiegie mentioned was the coinage act of 1873. Until this act, the US currency was backed by gold and silver (silver is more plentiful) but this act moved our currency to a purely gold standard. This severely contracted the money supply and led to a depression. Guess who holds most of the world's gold (then and now)? Private bankers, back then it was primarily the Rothschilds. When the US govt forced it's citizens to cash in their gold back in the 30s, this was a move instigated by the Fed (who is owned by private bankers, most of them non-US citizens) so they could funnel this gold back to Europe. Many people think all that gold is at Fort Knox but it's actually held by international bankers.

You're right, not every single person is 'in on it' but the corrupt system is already in place so they don't have to be. It's not quiet, people do and have known about this (see my quotes) but over time these powerful bankers have masked the truth because they own all the media, write our textbooks etc...

Going back to a gold standard would not work because gold is a scarce commodity and therefore can be hoarded and controlled more easily. The primary cause of the economic collapse of 1873 that wiegie mentioned was the coinage act of 1873. Until this act, the US currency was backed by gold and silver (silver is more plentiful) but this act moved our currency to a purely gold standard. This severely contracted the money supply and led to a depression. Guess who holds most of the world's gold (then and now)? Private bankers, back then it was primarily the Rothschilds. When the US govt forced it's citizens to cash in their gold back in the 30s, this was a move instigated by the Fed (who is owned by private bankers, most of them non-US citizens) so they could funnel this gold back to Europe. Many people think all that gold is at Fort Knox but it's actually held by international bankers.

actually gold is not scarce and a gold standard can work (see: Mike Maloney and I'll provide a link soon) silver is actually the scarce commodity and we can create a digital gold standard that would work...

gold is actually very plentiful right now and I'd rather have a gold standard than the one we have now as taking us off the gold standard was one of the many tricks that were used to avoid another depression but instead of letting the economy ride a natural course, they try to keep things afloat by manipulating the system (IE: taking us off the gold standard and creating a fiat currency backed by nothing which allows us to print and print and print money endlessly)

I'll have that Mike Maloney clip soon....

Yep. Inflation is the biggest hidden tax there is. Then on top of that, the govt borrowing money from the Fed causes our 'real' taxes. It's a sham from top to bottom and the American people have been tricked into believing in this system from corrupt politicians who are bribed/bought by the bankers. Hell this scam has been around since the times of Jesus. Again, our founding fathers and the few honest politicians have warned us but we are all slaves to the system. It's going to take a collective mass awakening to rid ourselves of this evil.

People need to do some serious historical studying to get to the truth. The truth is there but you have to dig for it.

Avernus is right, terms like cook or conspiracy theorist - all the negative connotations associated with people searching for the truth have been coined and distributed by the elite in another attempt to mask the truth. The masses who are a part of this behavior are truly sheeple and will be led to slaughter.

I'm like an economist...I can always adjust it later after the fact and still claim I knew it all along. :wacko:

no, if you were an economist, you would say "we expected the dollar to lose 97% of it's purchasing power, but it was only 94% so the results were better than expected"...even though the real figure is 97%...

actually gold is not scarce and a gold standard can work (see: Mike Maloney and I'll provide a link soon) silver is actually the scarce commodity and we can create a digital gold standard that would work...

gold is actually very plentiful right now and I'd rather have a gold standard than the one we have now as taking us off the gold standard was one of the many tricks that were used to avoid another depression but instead of letting the economy ride a natural course, they try to keep things afloat by manipulating the system (IE: taking us off the gold standard and creating a fiat currency backed by nothing which allows us to print and print and print money endlessly)

I'll have that Mike Maloney clip soon....

I don't agree but that's ok, we're both at least thinking in the right direction - nobody has all the answers. I'm not sure having a commodity backed currency is even the correct answer. Our government could print our own currency, interest free which would be passed on to the tax payer. Lincoln did this during the war and it was also done during the colonial era known as colonial scrip. I'm not saying it's the best resolution but imo it's better than the current system and a gold standard.

not biting, TimC :wacko:

For those of you who care: Real GDP per capita is what matters:

From 1790-1913 it grew on average 1.47% per year.

From 1914-2009 it grew on average: 2.14% per year.

(but, wait, perhaps the First and Second Banks of the United States screw us in the early 1800s. Let us therefore calculate real per capita GDP growth from 1836-1913: 1.54%)

I don't agree but that's ok, we're both at least thinking in the right direction - nobody has all the answers. I'm not sure having a commodity backed currency is even the correct answer. Our government could print our own currency, interest free which would be passed on to the tax payer. Lincoln did this during the war and it was also done during the colonial era known as colonial scrip. I'm not saying it's the best resolution but imo it's better than the current system and a gold standard.

the problem is that it's easy to manipulate that way...a gold standard is extremely hard to manipulate and the only problem is the growth won't be as big, but it's a steady upswing instead of what we have going on and I'm still looking for that video if I stop getting calls :wacko:

(but, wait, perhaps the First and Second Banks of the United States screw us in the early 1800s. Let us therefore calculate real per capita GDP growth from 1836-1913: 1.54%)

You still wanna send me that book you offered a few months back? I'm now curious what kind of B.S. is in that book. If so, I'll pm you my address.

What was the real GDP during the civil war and the 10 years following it? What is the average GDP from 1836-1913 if you exclude 1861 to 1876?

What was the real GDP during the civil war and the 10 years following it? What is the average GDP from 1836-1913 if you exclude 1861 to 1876?

average annual real per capita GDP growth from 1861-1876 was 1.51%. (so basically it was the same as during the rest of the period from 1836-1913)

Edited by wiegie