[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I must apologize to DMD

SEC=UGA

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

I clicked back onto the Forums main page and saw a DMD reply and went :wacko: I was almost afraid to click on the post, but I did. Best comment I've ever seen from a moderator...

This thread reminds me of 1865 when you just simply surrendered instead of fighting on.

Suh, might I remind you that was it not for the complete and utter lack of balls that your Virginia militia had displayed, those yankee sumbiches would never have made it to Atlanta. And might I remind you further, Colonel, that we pushed them back from Atlanta, back from Marietta, back from Kennesaw while anxiously awaiting reinforcements to our southern flanks and you yellow belly sumbiches stood there, feet stuck to the ground in fear, in Virginia and sent us not the first batallion, platoon, or company of men to help against the Yankee aggressors. Suh, had you have had the stones, yourselves, to stop them at the front lines of Virginia, had you had the courage to send reinforcements south, had you had the moxie to stand tall and defend your pride and your heritage, nay, your birthright, suh, then, maybe then, this war would have progressed more positively.

In closing, suh, I say to you, that the inaction and buffoonery displayed by the Virginia Government and militia was the downfall of our precious and short lived nation. Good day to you, suh, and may Dixie always live on in the hearts of true Southerners... You carpet bagging SOB.

Suh, might I remind you that was it not for the complete and utter lack of balls that your Virginia militia had displayed, those yankee sumbiches would never have made it to Atlanta. And might I remind you further, Colonel, that we pushed them back from Atlanta, back from Marietta, back from Kennesaw while anxiously awaiting reinforcements to our southern flanks and you yellow belly sumbiches stood there, feet stuck to the ground in fear, in Virginia and sent us not the first batallion, platoon, or company of men to help against the Yankee aggressors. Suh, had you have had the stones, yourselves, to stop them at the front lines of Virginia, had you had the courage to send reinforcements south, had you had the moxie to stand tall and defend your pride and your heritage, nay, your birthright, suh, then, maybe then, this war would have progressed more positively.

In closing, suh, I say to you, that the inaction and buffoonery displayed by the Virginia Government and militia was the downfall of our precious and short lived nation. Good day to you, suh, and may Dixie always live on in the hearts of true Southerners... You carpet bagging SOB.

:wacko: best post of the week.

:wacko: Man, I haven't gotten my ass kicked like that since it was 1865

or Florida played Georgia. Well, didn't so much "play" them as rolled over and let Florida rub their belly.

:wacko: epic . . . .