[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Fitzgerald will be the garbage yardage king in 2010

brg88tx

I like Fitz allot more with DA as the starter. DA has no quams about throwing it up to his most talented player. Fitz is also a special kind of talent that has a special ability to go up and get the ball, regardless of the coverage. I think Fitz is just fine and have him at #5 on my WR rankings.

I think he will not have a good year. Who else on that team do you have to worry about? Running game is awful. Other WR's are mediocre. No TE. I foresee a lot of coverage in his future.

I'd disagree. It's not the running game that is horrid but that O-Line. TH had a fairly good game running on the flank. Wells got absolutely no support up the middle. Once the QB situation is somewhat resolved, they won't be able to stack the line like they currently are.

I still have faith that the running game this year will be of solid fantasy value.

Garbage yardage still = points. So.....what's your point? :tup:

Maybe that is his point? Fantasy baller are a bit sour on him because of the situation so maybe he's saying that they shouldn't be because he'll still have terrific value by being the king of garbage yardage as the Cards will suck and be playing catch-up a ton. :wacko: