[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kolb out with concussion

tosberg34

I have Kolb as a backup to Schaub, and his bye week is week 4. So as long as Kolbs head stops hurting by then I think I will be good. I hope this doesnt make him gun shy about staying in the pocket. On a side note, I wonder how many people put in waivers for Vick....I bet his stock will be on the rise tomorrow

He looked horrible even when he was in there. Going to be a long year for the Eagles. Brent Celek bit it also!!

It wasn't his fault Vick didn't target him..

If you ask me, that's half the reason they struggled to move the ball. Too predictable. Seriously.. You'd rather target Jason Avant over the best receiver on the team from a year ago?

Edited by Shorttynaz

Oh, and started DjAx on the same team. And my other league I started MSW and benched Collie.... At least one league I didn't pooh, pooh myself.

Granted, it's only week one folks. Don';t get overally excited. And there will be the ones that do and sell of low or drop players because of their week 1 performance. Watch the WW this week :wacko: