[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets

Patriots

Does anyone else think that the Jets offense will put it together this year. I am excited to watch the Pats/Jets this weekend. I hate the Jets but after watching Hard Knocks I kind of like the group of guys they got. So its hard for me to hate them this year.

but I really think they are a better team if Brunnell was starting.

Does anyone else think that the Jets offense will put it together this year. I am excited to watch the Pats/Jets this weekend. I hate the Jets but after watching Hard Knocks I kind of like the group of guys they got. So its hard for me to hate them this year.

Isn't brunnel like 50 years old?

I KNOW they are a btter team with EITHER Brunnel OR Clemens. Sanchez is going to look just as bad against NE as he did against BAL. He's the worst starting QB in the NFL. Gonna be a long yea... decade.

I KNOW they are a btter team with EITHER Brunnel OR Clemens. Sanchez is going to look just as bad against NE as he did against BAL. He's the worst starting QB in the NFL. Gonna be a long yea... decade.

If I had a nickel for every time I spoke such words about Eli from 2004 through mid 2007....

I don't know what his deal is - he is an accurate passer, he just throws with no confidence. Guys like Peyton and Brady throw the ball with purpose, and intend to strike the defense when they deliver the ball - Sanchez just seems to be so hesitant with every pass he throws.

I don't know what his deal is - he is an accurate passer, he just throws with no confidence. Guys like Peyton and Brady throw the ball with purpose, and intend to strike the defense when they deliver the ball - Sanchez just seems to be so hesitant with every pass he throws.

Probably overcompensating, I'm sure the coaches have drilled ball security into his head after his issues early last year. Eventually he'll gain that confidence to know when to try to stick the ball into tight coverage, when to check down, when to throw it away, etc. Takes a while for it all to click.

Far from the worst QB in the NFL....hes got all the skills but the coaching staff is holding him back. They are drilling ball secruity and dont take chances into his head, that he rarely looks downfield. He is and was at his best when the Jets are in no huddle and they let him do what he wants. Playing with a GREAT defense and a very good running game forces the QB to play this way..

I still have full confidence that Sanchez will be a very good QB in this league, but the system the Jets run will never put on display a star QB......

Also, I too think the Jets offense will play far better this week then they did a week ago (although its hard to play much worse).

Probably overcompensating, I'm sure the coaches have drilled ball security into his head after his issues early last year. Eventually he'll gain that confidence to know when to try to stick the ball into tight coverage, when to check down, when to throw it away, etc. Takes a while for it all to click.

he looks like the '2 year old' (not even) that he is, playing amongst men.

they're asking him to do/think to much and it's killing his natural talent.

he'll be good one day, but never great at least while he's with the jets.

he's not good enough to carry the offense on a team that plays that wild and loose.

he's a bit cocky too....showing up his OC like that at the end of a terrible performance on his part

imo, that game lastnight was one of the worst nfl games i ever did see. atrocious.

did Sanchez throw a pass past 10 yards yesterday? : )

Three times.

20 INT's and ten fumbles last year will make any CS nervous.

He admitted today that he was checking down the whole game because his WR's weren't open. I watched the game. He rarely even bothered to look downfield. He has no field vision. He throws into double coverage. He throws directly at defensive players often. I just don't think this kid can see the field. He locks in on a target, and that's it. He might have all the other tools, but if he can't "see" the field... he's never going to be any good.

you'd think that with the Ravens depleted secondary he would throw the ball farther than 10 yards more than 3 yards. Part of their gameplan should've been to try to throw it deep.

Without a doubt... but Rex Ryan was afaraid. Afraid of the turnover oriented defense he helped create in Baltimore. In an interview today, he said thet when the Ravens win the TO battle, they are 45-2. He thought he could simply throw the offense out there and get enough points to win. He blamed himself.

He was afraid of his own defense. He is still a second year coach, and like Sanchez, will make mistakes, the difference might be Rex can learn...

imo, that game lastnight was one of the worst nfl games i ever did see. atrocious.

+1

You wouldn't believe all of the knuckleheads in Detroit who have complained that the Lions should have drafted Sanchez instead of Stafford. I hope that they were watching last night's game. :wacko:

And another thing, - Rex Ryan is an *sshole. Watching him lose was the only enjoyable part of the game.

Edited by Furd