[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Jacksonville just that bad?

Grits and Shins

If Collie is out, I will have to role with MSW this week. For some reason, I have a feeling he is going to have a nice game on Sunday. Of course, that could be wishful thinking.

If Collie is out, I will have to role with MSW this week. For some reason, I have a feeling he is going to have a nice game on Sunday. Of course, that could be wishful thinking.

Put that one in the wishful thinking pile.

even when he did put up decent numbers , he was way too inconsistant to trust in lineups. Goose eggs are the norm with this guy. Now hes playing at a lesser level and role in the offence. I already cut bait a couple weeks ago. Hes a spot play now at your own risk.

he was way too inconsistent to trust in lineups. Goose eggs are the norm with this guy.

He should be your #3 or 4 WR, unless you fell for the hype.

Now hes playing at a lesser level and role in the offence.

:wacko: Did Moss have a lesser role in the offense last week?

Word out of Jville this week is they are going to try to get him more involved this week, we shall see. He is only good as bye filler or to replace an injury at this point, there aren't too many balls to go around in Jax right now, so it is a mess for fantasy.

agreed, long season

he is firmly on the bench but I bet he turns it around at some point

I'm not happy using him this week, and wish I could leave him on the bench. However, with Wallace on bye, and Collie looking very iffy, I think he is better than what is on my waiver wire. Hopefully Collie plays, but, if he doesn't, I hope this is MSW's brea-out performance.

Or you could role with Blair White. Garcon is looking iffy to play, and if he does he'll be less than 100%. At least, that's what I'm going to do this week if push comes to shove.

• 1 month later...
What round did you draft him in?

And he was inactive this week due to injury, odd time to bump? :wacko:

Guess it's safe to cut him now. From Rotoworld:

Mike Sims-Walker has been diagnosed with a high right ankle sprain.

MSW has been a fantasy goat, but his absence was noticeable against the Browns in Week 11. David Garrard had no downfield threat, and fill-in Tiquan Underwood was easily the worst player on the field, dropping multiple passes including a sure touchdown. Tania Ganguli of the Florida Times Union confirms that Sims-Walker has a "multi-week injury," the timetable for which is usually a month to six weeks. Sims-Walker can be dropped in fantasy leagues. Mike Thomas and Marcedes Lewis both get sizable bumps.