[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Jacksonville just that bad?

Grits and Shins

Anybody out there contemplating cutting MSW loose?

I just can't see myself ever starting him ... but just know as soon as I cut him Jacksonville's offense will come alive and MSW will be a stud.

As long as Garrard is the QB MSW will never be a stud. I'm cutting bait this week. 2 of 3 games with dumbshiat zero catches. His 10 catch game came when dumbshiat was on the bench.

This is a really tough question. Potential with no value. Were I to pick up a waiver-wire player, he'd pretty much be just like MSW.

Could I ask who you're picking up and cutting him for? I'm looking at like Danny Amendola, Josh Morgan, Housmandzadeh, Heyward-Bey, or Davone Bess....maybe Pettigrew as we combine TE and WR positions......slim pickings for sure...

Do you cut somebody just to cut them? I mean, I'm not the Buffalo Bills :wacko:

This is a really tough question. Potential with no value. Were I to pick up a waiver-wire player, he'd pretty much be just like MSW.

Could I ask who you're picking up and cutting him for? I'm looking at like Danny Amendola, Josh Morgan, Housmandzadeh, Heyward-Bey, or Davone Bess....maybe Pettigrew as we combine TE and WR positions......slim pickings for sure...

I see 3 names up there that I would cut MSW for in a heartbeat.

I have these WRs: Fitz, Mark Clayton, Mike Williams (TB), Mike Wallace, Mike Thomas, Demaryius Thomas ... I just don't see myself benching one of these guys to risk a goose egg from MSW. PPR league I must start 3 WRs can start 4 WRs.

I originally drafted Derek Anderson as my backup QB and cut him either last week or the week before .... leaving me just one QB (Schaub). I was thinking strongly about cutting MSW to pick up Sam Bradford - I say "was" because I already pulled this trigger.

Jacksonville is going to go back to their bread and butter... Running the football. After last beating the Colts on the ground with MJD I don't see why they'd change a winning formula....

I expect MJD to get a lot of carries and the passing playing second fiddle or just enough to keep them honest.

As for MSW value, until they get a QB that has an arm and isn't there to hand the ball off He's a bad flex option at best... Right now there are so many better choices out there

Demaryius Thomas ... I just don't see myself benching one of these guys to risk a goose egg from MSW.

OK, so Sims-Walker had on 0-fer, Thomas had 1 Rec for 9 yards, and you're thinking by the end of the season Thomas will have more fantasy points then MSW? :wacko:

In a keeper or dynasty you can make that argument, but in a re-draft? Really?

OK, so Sims-Walker had on 0-fer, Thomas had 1 Rec for 9 yards, and you're thinking by the end of the season Thomas will have more fantasy points then MSW? :wacko:

In a keeper or dynasty you can make that argument, but in a re-draft? Really?

I don't anticipate Demaryius will be on my roster much longer ... but I do like his upside more than MSW at this point. Garrard = bad QB on a bad offense. While I never thought Orton was a great QB he is throwing the hell out of the ball.

I don't anticipate Demaryius will be on my roster much longer ... but I do like his upside more than MSW at this point. Garrard = bad QB on a bad offense. While I never thought Orton was a great QB he is throwing the hell out of the ball.

You didn't answer my question. :wacko:

Right now, Steve Johnson is looking more attractive then MSW. Granted, this is the norm for the kid and he tends to have a HUGE sling shot game to recapture everyones interest. I'm actually considering picking him up this week with not know how DJax will look behind Kolb.

You didn't answer my question. :wacko:

At this point I don't think the number of fantasy points scored by either will matter. Neither looks like they will be a reliable fantasy starter. I'll have to make a roster move by week 7 - Demaryius will be cut at that time (unless I see a move prior to then). Again ... I cut MSW first because I like Demaryius' upside more than MSW's.

I'm hanging on to him for now. I still think he's the best receiver on Jacksonville and certainly better than Mike Thomas. He can't throw the ball to himself. Garrard is the problem. That said, how he made 10 receptions in week 2 and has maybe 2 the rest of the season is beyond me.

I'm hanging on to him for now. I still think he's the best receiver on Jacksonville and certainly better than Mike Thomas. He can't throw the ball to himself. Garrard is the problem. That said, how he made 10 receptions in week 2 and has maybe 2 the rest of the season is beyond me.

Yes and those 10 reception was when Mcnown was at QB not Garrard.