[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Soundgarden

JUMbotron

1. Hands All Over

Thank you. Louder Than Love is their best album. Sounded like the 2nd coming of Zeppelin. Saw them live when they and Faith No More were opening for Voivod. They did a cover of Big Bottom that was sublime.

Hands All Over and Uncovered for me.

I'm sorry but I must say that Spoonman is their worst song. Way too overplayed. That is what makes me dislike it more b/c they have so many other songs that were better yet never played on the radio. Spoonman made them mainstream and was their "sell out song". No offense.

Agreed. Hated it from the get-go actually. Label demanded a radio single, so they relented and wrote one.

Agreed. Hated it from the get-go actually. Label demanded a radio single, so they relented and wrote one.

I dunno. . . Black Hole Sun sounds much more like radio play/mainstream nuthugging than Spoonman.