[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NICE CATCH MILES AUSTIN!

Grits and Shins

:wacko:

Miles Austin in his last 16 games has 107 receptions for 1713 yards and 12 touchdowns... But hey, everyone else says the best is Andre Johnson so just fall in line. The Cowboys hate on the boards is insanity.

I bet it took you a while to admit that Chris Johnson was the man and that Tomlinson was no longer the best runningback in football. Just watch him. He's a monster. Get on board now.

Best WR in Football.

Yea he is the man. I remember wanting him to play a bigger role for so long, until almost exactly 1 year ago when he broke out against the Chiefs with a 250 yard 2 TD day. Best WR in NFL since Jerry Rice IMO.

this team :wacko: ... I gotcha from a fantasy point of view, but all this worrying about who is best is secondary to the Cowboys winning. Just think what his numbers could be if we hired Sean Payton instead of Cupcake. We may even have a ring. :tup: