[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Curtis

keggerz

Back in September Curtis was treated for testicular cancer but now according to an interview with FOXSports.com of his agent, Ryan Tollner, who says, Curtis is "feeling great" and also adds, "His knee is 100 percent and he’s already passed a physical. He’s looking forward to playing." Curtis has yet to have any workouts for any NFL teams but Tollner is working on letting teams know that Curtis is ready to resume his NFL career. I wouldn't be surprised to see Curtis get a shot with a WR starved team, say like the Colts, Rams or Chargers who have all been hammered by injuries.

Edited by keggerz

Back in September Curtis was treated for testicular cancer but now according to an interview with FOXSports.com of his agent, Ryan Tollner, who says, Curtis is "feeling great" and also adds, "His knee is 100 percent and he’s already passed a physical. He’s looking forward to playing." Curtis has yet to have any workouts for any NFL teams but Tollner is working on letting teams know that Curtis is ready to resume his NFL career. I wouldn't be surprised to see Curtis get a shot with a WR starved team, say like the Colts, Rams or Chargers who have all been hammered by injuries.

AWESOME to hear another survivor. I had TC in '96 and underwent two surgeries one of them RPLND and 4 mos. Chemo.

It would be nice to see Curtis land somewhere and put up some numbers.

Would love to see him as some depth on the Colts. Not sure he has the balls for it though. :wacko:

Disclaimer: No disrespect intended to any cancer patient, victim, relative of or anyone else. Just couldn't help but make the joke.

I had no idea what happened to him after he was cut from the Eagles. Glad to hear he's doing well and should be able to make a comeback. I hope he goes to the Rams. He did well there, and I'm sure he'd love to play with them now that they have a serviceable QB and a chance to make the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...

WR used to be the strength of my dynasty team... Check out this laundry list of casualties in the last couple weeks:

Steve Smith NYG

Brandon Marshall

Mike Sims Walker

Mike Williams SEA

Dez Bryant is my only healthy, productive WR. I'm actually going to have to choose between Josh Cribbs or Roy Williams at WR this week unless I pick someone up, and I think I might just put a bid in on Kevin Curtis now without even knowing if he's going to be on a roster this weekend.

:wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
What's the difference between testicular cancer and Brad Childress?

At least with the cancer, there's hope.....

Sorry. Please don't ban me. I apologize.....I know it isn't funny to make jokes about people that have to deal with so much pain and suffering.......Vikings fans, I mean.

:wacko:

I have a gut feeling that Curtis is going to have a good game this weekend...but I don't know if I have the stones to start him over any of my WRs or RBs.

I don't know. How well did Camarillo work out in Minny? Takes time to learn the playbook and the system. Curtis is not a run down field and lob it up to him kinda guy.