[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whomper...

rocknrobn26

So Gil, John, BP, and I met up w/ Whomper tonight.

Great time! Great people! Great food (Harry Carey's)! But Carey's kicked us out at mid-night. Gil, Whomp and John are still partying, where as I needed my beauty sleep. Have to say Whomper is the classic we all know and love. BP is cool also. Great to have met him. John and Gil... I have known for many years so meh! :lol:

I guess we're all Whompostles now, but the bathroom ritual was a little weird. :wacko: I still have my virginity, not sure about the rest, but Whomp took a liking to Gil and they both disappeared for awhile. :tup: A Holiday INN is upstairs from the restaurant and they have hourly rates. :tup:

Special mention to Mrs. Whomp. What a sweetheart! And beautiful too. You are a lucky man, Whomp.

I still haven't met a Huddler that's a dud. All are solid.

It was a pleasure my friends. :lol:

What a really great time :tup: Gil was surprisingly gentle. I have always interacted with the Chicago huddlers on the huddle so to meet you guys in person was very enjoyable. Excellent food and even better company :tup: I was glad my wife could meet up with us late for a drink. She always enjoys meeting huddlers or "people from the cult" as she likes to call them. Ive met Big John a few times and its always a pleasure. BP, Gil and RR its a pleasure adding you guys to the list of huddlers I have met in person. We really enjoyed the night and would love to do it again sometime if we are ever back in town or would love to host if you ever get up to NJ/NY :wacko:

What a really great time :tup: Gil was surprisingly gentle. I have always interacted with the Chicago huddlers on the huddle so to meet you guys in person was very enjoyable. Excellent food and even better company :lol: I was glad my wife could meet up with us late for a drink. She always enjoys meeting huddlers or "people from the cult" as she likes to call them. Ive met Big John a few times and its always a pleasure. BP, Gil and RR its a pleasure adding you guys to the list of huddlers I have met in person. We really enjoyed the night and would love to do it again sometime if we are ever back in town or would love to host if you ever get up to NJ/NY :wacko:

I always pictured Gil as being a prick :tup:

Edited by T_bone65

Barely got back to my hotel OK. Still stuffed. :wacko:

:tup:

Must have been that turtle cheesecake at the end.

Great meeting all you guys last night!

Whomp, I feel like I met my very own Jersey Shore character last night . . . I appreciate meeting a celebrity! Whompette is a sweetheart! Hope to hear some good things about your daughter and the auditions.

Robin, thanks for the cigar grandpa!

Gil, screw you and your high school alma mater . . . .:tup:

Big John great meeting you in person!!