[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sarah Palin's Alaska

matt770

Alaska is a place I'd like to visit. I'm not a fan of Palin but in the promos they showed scenic areas of the state, good fishing, etc., so it seemed interesting just as a travel doc. So I DVR'd this POS.

Sarah Palin is possibly the most annoying human I've ever been exposed to in any circumstance of my life. The show begins with her in the kitchen baking cookies with her bratty 9 year old daughter who calls her mom Sarah and shoves a spoonful of batter in her mouth and puts the spoon back in the bowl. Palin clearly cannot control this child and seems oblivious to the fact that she's an obnoxious little snot. Next scene, she's outside with her husband talking about the author who moved in next door who is writing a hit piece on her. She proceeds to whine about that for a while, then mentions that her husband built a 14-foot fence for privacy. She then makes a remark that we should do the same with our Mexican border, and seems impressed with herself for making an observation about current events and linking it to her personal plight.

Menu -> Delete -> Cancel Future Recordings. I made it through 5 minutes of this tripe. I would fast forward to the stuff about Alaska that would interest me, but I'd have to mute it.

Seriously, how is this woman drawing huge crowds and being discussed seriously for the presidency? If I ever have to listen to her voice on a regular basis I will slit my wrists. And I say this as someone right of center on most issues who would very much like to see a quality Republican candidate in '12.

I stopped in Wasilla, Alaska to wash some clothes at a laundromat. There was a guy sitting at a table, shaving his bald head with an electric razor...

for the entire time that I was there.

I consider this an indictment of Ms. Palin.

My wife loves Sarah Palin and her Alaska show. :wacko: She has also said on repeated occasions that she would "have Sarah Palin's children". It must be a chick thing.

:tup: I feel for you brother.

I doubt it. My wife thinks Palin is the most stupid person on the planet.

My wife feels the same. We do share our political opinions and agree most of the time.

Back on topic:

Palin is an idiot/genius. She talks like an idiot (Her euphemisms (:gag:) mama grizzly, refudiate, and the rest of her crap makes her sound like a doofus!). To consider her as a POTUS is insane! I'm sure she got an agent (a very good one) the minute she was considered as a vice POTUS to fill her pockets with inane hosting like FOX and even more inane shows such as this. What did she do before being the GUV? Crap, she couldn't even finish that! She's a glory whore, who needs attention, and for some unknown reason is getting it! :tup: I guess I understand women getting behind a woman who appears strong and powerful. If she is the best example of that...woe be us. She's in for the glory and the buck$$$! Nothing more.

FWIW, Matt, Alaska is a beautiful place (Seen a good chunk of it and want to go back), but Palin turns it into a joke.

:tup: I feel for you brother.

My wife feels the same. We do share our political opinions and agree most of the time.

Back on topic:

Palin is an idiot/genius. She talks like an idiot (Her euphemisms (:gag:) mama grizzly, refudiate, and the rest of her crap makes her sound like a doofus!). To consider her as a POTUS is insane! I'm sure she got an agent (a very good one) the minute she was considered as a vice POTUS to fill her pockets with inane hosting like FOX and even more inane shows such as this. What did she do before being the GUV? Crap, she couldn't even finish that! She's a glory whore, who needs attention, and for some unknown reason is getting it! :wacko: I guess I understand women getting behind a woman who appears strong and powerful. If she is the best example of that...woe be us. She's in for the glory and the buck$$$! Nothing more.

FWIW, Matt, Alaska is a beautiful place (Seen a good chunk of it and want to go back), but Palin turns it into a joke.

I agree with everything Rocknrobin said . .

. . . but I would still tap that granny . . :tup: