[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is Brandon Marshall

ThatDude

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, awful game, and awful production by NFL network again. No hype whatsoever, it feels like Thursday night JV football did, to be honest.

Well...off to dig up another kicker from the waiver wire. Carpenter might be done if the Fins stick with Thigpen. Double header week, too for me. Not a good time to pull a double goose egg from that turd. :wacko:

The best for sure. Seen him so many times with Sabbath, Dio and H&H over the course of my life it just doesn't feel the same without him in the world. He is truly missed by many.

Only saw him live twice with H&H in 07 and 09. Been picking up DVDs from the Dio years and watching him. Really regret missing all of those. Time goes by too fast, make the most of it while you can!

Marshall = no class guy

Dumb chit catches the ball for I think a first down then throws the ball into his ex-QB's face. Tawnting. 15 yards backward.

What a dip stick.

Not justifying what Marshall did...but wasn't Cutler doing the trash talking. Cutler is a little bitch so it wouldn't surprise me in the least. But is still doesn't excuse Marshall tossing the ball at him.

Not justifying what Marshall did...but wasn't Cutler doing the trash talking. Cutler is a little bitch so it wouldn't surprise me in the least. But is still doesn't excuse Marshall tossing the ball at him.

Trash talk is part of the game. I don't like it but it is what it is. He screwed his team. Unforgiveable.

Agreed. Can't stand either one of them. Owned them both until I cut Cutler. About to wash my hands of Marshall too.

Read my sigline! LOL...I'm not crazy about Cutler, but he shows more promise than any five of our last 20 QB's in the last 10 years! :wacko:

I traded Marshall away for Jennings before week 6. I actually feel sorry for the Marshall owner now. Heck I even went to go poke fun at him after tonight's game only to find out he benched him. Well that sucked the fun right out of it...

If you can't even dress Marshall now, welcome to rock bottom.

I enjoyed it.

A lot.

Why is it that most devoted baseball fans love a 2-1 game, but football fans need a blowout? The Bears showed a great D be it all against a crippled team. The O just kept it alive. It showed good coaching and minimal reaching. Great game IMHO.

It doesn't help that the commentators on NFLN suck goat sac.

Whoever thought Theisman and Millen would be good together in a booth needs to be beaten badly.

Bears showed a solid D (which they've had most of this year) and the Dolphins would have been a different team without a hurt LT, losing their center, and having their #3 QB running the show (although I kind of think Thigpen is one of the best #3QBs in the league)

Marshall is dead to me this year. I was offered Blount for him before the game and I turned it down I am hoping the owner still wants to do it...I want nothing to do with him this year.

It's not even that he got hurt. His attitude sucks, he's on a bad team and he has been dropping passes.