[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miles Austin: Big Game Coming tomorrow

Kwatz

It's a long shot...but I'm just not that impressed with the Saints. Wouldn't completely shock me to see Dallas pull this off. I mean...if Arizona can do it...

Brees seems to be over his knee "issue" and my bet is that Bush is back this week...those two things add up to a much more electric Saints offense..which was already coming around as Brees looked to be getting over the knee "issue"...people can bash bush for what he isn't but what he is, is a key part of what drives the Saints offense...it just doesn't always equate to fantasy points or NFL stats.

Brees seems to be over his knee "issue" and my bet is that Bush is back this week...those two things add up to a much more electric Saints offense..which was already coming around as Brees looked to be getting over the knee "issue"...people can bash bush for what he isn't but what he is, is a key part of what drives the Saints offense...it just doesn't always equate to fantasy points or NFL stats.

I agree. Bush is a game changer.

Agreed that Dallas traditionally takes Thansksgiving Day quite seriously (historically they are 27-14-1 on T-Day), and the team certainly has played better since the coaching change. I expect the Cowboys to play tough, but that the Saints will eke out a road win: they are playing much better themselves the last three weeks.

Also: don't count out the Lions, a team that very well could be 6-4 or even 7-3 right now. They have been outscored by exactly three points YTD by their opponents, and most of their losses have come down to either a bad coaching call or a costly late game turnover. This team, while still far from a true contender, has made significant strides of late. Yes, I am a Lions fan, but I would not be surprised to see the Pats get knocked off this week: winning on Thanksgiving for a Lions coach is also a source of pride (they are 33-35-2 historically on T-Day, though the last decade they are only 2-8).