[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Finally Confessed to My Brother

Footballjoe

My brother and I were sitting around the hospital room the other day and "remembering when."

Many years ago when I was a boy, not sure how old but probably in 4th or 5th grade, my dad took my brother and I to a triple A baseball game. When my dad purchased the tickets he put our names on the part of the ticket that the ticket taker gets for prize drawings that go on throughout and after the game. When my dad handed out the tickets he just gave us one since he had not put our names on them. As we were leaving after the game I heard them calling out the numbers. "I won, I won" and ran down to get my prize, a transistor radio. As I was handed the prize the man said "congratulations George." As you know my name is Joe. My brother heard them say his name but I denied it and kept the radio. :wacko: He didn't remember it but laughed at the story and said "well done little brother." I was taught by one of the best. :tup: I plan on finding an old transistor radio and sending it to him. :tup:

When I was in 10th grade my brother was in the Navy and he left all of his cassette tapes with me to "hold onto" for him until he got back home. Well, lets just say I used his tapes as a bartering item to get some pot from a guy I went to school with :wacko:. When my father died 7 years ago he and I were on a plane together to see him just before he died. I told him on the plane that he thought he had misplaced them all and he was super pissed at the the time but when I told him I got pot for them he gave me a fist bump and a hug. Needless to say he is dishonorably discharged from the Navy for selling Tai Sticks on ship and is still in the Merchant Marines to this very day about 30 years later

found out my sister gets more pussy then me :wacko:

Yeah but you get a ton more dick than she does. :tup:

My father was busy watching the Celtics. So when my little brother started whining for the scissors, the old man told me to give them to him. He had had the scissors the whole time and I had just gotten them so no dice. Littler brother stated going ape $hit so he stands up fakes taking the belt off and says give him the scissors. Inhis defense , the Celtics were apparently losing so he had no time to fairly resolve the dispute. I made a bad throw, the scissors skipped off the floor and stabbed him in the leg. To the point he had to go to the hospital. I didn't get in too much trouble because I went with the partial truth, they would not have stabbed him in the leg if it weren't for a bad throw. In truth, had it been a good throw they would have stabbed him in the face. He knocked out the back two lower teeth on the left side of my jaw when I told him about 20 years ago. We call it even.

Yeah but you get a ton more dick than she does. :tup:

My father was busy watching the Celtics. So when my little brother started whining for the scissors, the old man told me to give them to him. He had had the scissors the whole time and I had just gotten them so no dice. Littler brother stated going ape $hit so he stands up fakes taking the belt off and says give him the scissors. Inhis defense , the Celtics were apparently losing so he had no time to fairly resolve the dispute. I made a bad throw, the scissors skipped off the floor and stabbed him in the leg. To the point he had to go to the hospital. I didn't get in too much trouble because I went with the partial truth, they would not have stabbed him in the leg if it weren't for a bad throw. In truth, had it been a good throw they would have stabbed him in the face. He knocked out the back two lower teeth on the left side of my jaw when I told him about 20 years ago. We call it even.

:wacko: that was one kid at camp a long time ago

So you got to spend your childhood with a crackling transistor radio that got 3 stations and your brother didn't. I hope he forgives you someday.

Back in my childhood days a transister radio was the thing to have. I remember taking it to class and stringing the ear phone up my sleeve so I could sneek a listen to the baseball playoff games. :wacko:

Back in my childhood days a transister radio was the thing to have. I remember taking it to class and stringing the ear phone up my sleeve so I could sneek a listen to the baseball playoff games. :wacko:

I "earned" a transistor radio by selling enough magazines in school. I don't think it got any stations. :tup: