[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers-Falcons

budlitebrad

Explain how the line is doing so well and keeping the Defense out of the backfield.

Kickback turbo, I never said the GBP run blocking was doing well. I think they're average. Jackson is primarily at fault, and not because he's not a north/south guy, but because he's indecisive and has concrete blocks attatched to his feet.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grant is a better straight runner. But if you look at any of the sweeps or screens, how many Def. guys are in the backfield before he can turn the corner? That's not all Jackson's fault. He is not the North/South runner Grant is, but the GB running game as a whole is suffering because of this.

Explain how the line is doing so well and keeping the Defense out of the backfield.

Explain how you can actually call yourself a Packer fan.

Like the Pack. Hate TT.

You go out of your way to try and find things wrong with this team and I assume actually like it when the running game fails so you have your excuse to bash TT. There are a lot of people around here that are a lot like you and they are NOT Packer fans.

When I say here - I mean Green Bay/Wisconsin - not these message boards

Edited by gbpfan1231

You go out of your way to try and find things wrong with this team and I assume actually like it when the running game fails so you have your excuse to bash TT. There are a lot of people around here that are a lot like you and they are NOT Packer fans.

When I say here - I mean Green Bay/Wisconsin - not these message boards

Not really. Had Finley as my TE and Drafted Jackson as an afterthought.

I have Harvin and Sydney Rice on a team - I guess I am a Viking fan. :wacko:

I just don't see the team going that far under TT and MM. They have all the tools and just don't see it.

I wanted Favre to rub it in TT's nose last year to prove he could still play. Favre was wrong in how he handled the whole situation, and IMHO TT was a bit too. I just think his methods aren't going to make the complete team. They need FA to build depth rather than take chances on the Draft each year and have some make it...some don't.

They are close, but just not there IMHO. I could be wrong and will admit it if I'm proven wrong when they win it all.

I will always see the team Wolf-Holmgren built as a dynasty....not what TT is doing. Since you say there are many in GB who feel the same, there must be something to that viewpoint.

Edited by Ed Hoyle

I just don't see the team going that far under TT and MM. They have all the tools and just don't see it.

I wanted Favre to rub it in TT's nose last year to prove he could still play. Favre was wrong in how he handled the whole situation, and IMHO TT was a bit too. I just think his methods aren't going to make the complete team. They need FA to build depth rather than take chances on the Draft each year and have some make it...some don't.

They are close, but just not there IMHO.

I will always see the team Wolf-Holmgren built as a dynasty....not what TT is doing. Since you say there are many in GB who feel the same, there must be something to that viewpoint.

No there are tons of idiots around here who spout the same crap you do.

You say they have the tools - that is TT's job!! No depth? Do you see what this team is doing without 7 starters - 7 starters that are major.

No there are tons of idiots around here who spout the same crap you do.

You say they have the tools - that is TT's job!! No depth? Do you see what this team is doing without 7 starters - 7 starters that are major.

They need to WIN it all and then the idiots will stop.

Do YOU promise?

Before you said Dynasty - one super bowl win a dynasty does not make.

How many winning seasons?

How many Division Titles?

That is what I mean about Dynasty in addition to the SB.

And YES, I promise.

That last call by MM was dumb.

Edited by Ed Hoyle

That makes up for the non calls on the Rodgers slide. I think we got away with one on the clock.

So why, after the play was over and offsides penalty called and declined, did the game clock not start running and go down to the 2 minute warning? Falcons got an extra 30 seconds out of it. Might not matter but if they get the ball back and need to score....