[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terriers season Finale

tazinib1

Wednesday, December 1 at 10pm EST on FX.

We are on the bubble guys. Every viewer helps. Help me get 6 months of work and watch!! PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!! :wacko:

I've been watching all season. One of my favorite shows on right now. I even got the wifey hooked.

Grounded for Life?

I think that's it, it was on at a kids time slot and me and my daughter would laugh at the raunchy stuff and then discuss why going on the pill and getting her belly button pierced wasn't a good idea at 14. Show was a great ice breaker :wacko:

thing is, they really marketed this show poorly IMO. the name "terriers", by itself you have no idea what the hell the show is about...and the promo stuff I remember seeing featured lots of dogs, so it's almost like you assume it's a show about dog breeders or something. there is almost zero chance I would have checked it out if not for taz pimping it here, saying who the actors were and what the show was about. so if the ratings kinda sucked, I pin the blame 100% on the marketing, not the actors, writers and key best gaffer grip boys. hopefully, the people in charge see that, and that there's something definitely worth maintaining.

It is a good show, i hope they bring it back.

Canceled

http://insidetv.ew.com/2010/12/06/fx-cance...eries-terriers/

FX has canceled its fledging series Terriers, a show starring Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James that follows two best friends who become become unlicensed private investigators in San Diego County. The series from Ted Griffin (Oceans 11), executive producer Shawn Ryan (The Shield) and Tim Minear (Dollhouse) ran for 13 episodes but only averaged about 500,000 viewers per episode.

Canceled

http://insidetv.ew.com/2010/12/06/fx-cance...eries-terriers/

FX has canceled its fledging series Terriers, a show starring Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James that follows two best friends who become become unlicensed private investigators in San Diego County. The series from Ted Griffin (Oceans 11), executive producer Shawn Ryan (The Shield) and Tim Minear (Dollhouse) ran for 13 episodes but only averaged about 500,000 viewers per episode.

And yet we'll get more "Doing Dishes with the D-List Celebrities" and more people vote in a karaoke contest than a presidential election. No wonder our world is so f'd up.

RIP, quality television.

2V

thing is, they really marketed this show poorly IMO. the name "terriers", by itself you have no idea what the hell the show is about...and the promo stuff I remember seeing featured lots of dogs, so it's almost like you assume it's a show about dog breeders or something. there is almost zero chance I would have checked it out if not for taz pimping it here, saying who the actors were and what the show was about. so if the ratings kinda sucked, I pin the blame 100% on the marketing, not the actors, writers and key best gaffer grip boys. hopefully, the people in charge see that, and that there's something definitely worth maintaining.

agreed - may be one of the dumbest titles for a series in a long time. Amazing someone was actually paid to come up with it, and even more amazing that some genius exec gave it the green light as a title.

That being said - I gave it a go, and the show didn't grab me enough to make the VCR rotation........