[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which punishment for not paying taxes would you prefer?

TimC

Well?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• The IRS chasing you down,levy enough penalties and taxes you will never pay it back,and locking you up for 5 years or more.
    • Censure by your colleagues.
    • Puddy's coarse but somehow still gentle hands.

Why do you ask? Had a visit from the IRS? Or Puddy? :wacko:

If the IRS audited me...which they don't because they are too stupid to win...I would ask them for a nice comfy Gubment job to get out of any punishment they give to us regular folk.

This kind of ticks me off. Dude is busted and yet only gets censored? Oh what a horrible punishment. He can't be on any committees anymore, he can only be a congressional rep. If that were anyone of us we'd be thrown in federal bang me in the rear prison and our families lined up and shot in the kneecaps. The balls this guy had (and others that defended him) to stand up in front of everyone in the well and bring out his previous military service record as a reason to defend himself. I say, because of that record you only further cement that you should have known better to begin with.

Our f* government is so crooked. He should be removed from public service and band from the floor.

This kind of ticks me off. Dude is busted and yet only gets censored? Oh what a horrible punishment. He can't be on any committees anymore, he can only be a congressional rep. If that were anyone of us we'd be thrown in federal bang me in the rear prison and our families lined up and shot in the kneecaps. The balls this guy had (and others that defended him) to stand up in front of everyone in the well and bring out his previous military service record as a reason to defend himself. I say, because of that record you only further cement that you should have known better to begin with.

Our f*cking government is so crooked. He should be removed from public service and banned from the floor.

+ 1

+2 This country tries to be more egalitarian day by day...

Our f*cking government is so crooked. He should be removed from public service and band from the floor.