[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D Bowe

ttwarrior4

He was robbed on a 15-20 yard reception with an offensive PI call. They say he pushed of Bailey, but you see that every game. I'm willing to look at the other games this year and say that this is one of those divisional games that has been played close to the vest. Bowe is still a must start, but today he was only targeted what... 4 times so far?

Last week was my first week having him, last week he did great and put up 35 fantasy points

Methinks Champ took things a bit personally when everyone said Bowe's massive garbage time stat line was at his expense last time they played? Regardless, everyone has at least one stinker, Orton and lloyd did nothing themselves. And I pity the poor sap fighting for a playoff spot with Bowe, Lloyd and Chris Johnson in his lineup this week.

It sucks, but I agree with the last few posts. He definitely helped get me to where I am right now - the top of my division. Without his points the last few weeks I may not have been in a position to sit back this week and not worry about him putting up a goose egg.

Methinks Champ took things a bit personally when everyone said Bowe's massive garbage time stat line was at his expense last time they played? Regardless, everyone has at least one stinker, Orton and lloyd did nothing themselves. And I pity the poor sap fighting for a playoff spot with Bowe, Lloyd and Chris Johnson in his lineup this week.

That would be me, except replace Chris Johnson with Peyton Hillis and Fred Jackson.

There's something to be said about such inconsistency though. The lineup I submitted this week would have scored me over 210 points last week. This week it has me at 100 with only Eugen Chung left to play...and on paper the matchups didn't look any worse this week than they were last week.