[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

School board shooting broadcast live.

evil_gop_liars

Holy Chit! That's freakin' insane!

Sounds like this guy bought into the Obama campaign promises a little too much!

A biography on Duke's Facebook page reads: "My Testament: Some people (the government sponsored media) will say I was evil, a monster (V)... no... I was just born poor in a country where the Wealthy manipulate, use, abuse, and economically enslave 95% of the population. Rich Republicans, Rich Democrats... same-same... rich... they take turns fleecing us... our few dollars... pyramiding the wealth for themselves. The 95%... the us, in US of A, are the neo slaves of the Global South. Our Masters, the Wealthy, do, as they like to us..."

Holy Chit! That's freakin' insane!

Sounds like this guy bought into the Obama campaign promises a little too much!

Holy chit!

That's the first thing that comes to your mind?!?! :wacko:

I don't know your politics or anything, but to even remotely bring Obama into this in any way shape or form isinsane!!!

Did you even watch the video, or did you just knee jerk your way to that comment instinctively?

That's just sad.

still not sure what the woman with a purse was tryng to accomplish.

The guys of the board were pretty cool under the circumstances

You wouldn't, you're French. :wacko:

She was trying to knock the gun out of his hand and save the lives of her peers.

Yea, with a purse full of kleenex and butterscotches she is going to knock the gun out of the hands of some 250+ pound guy. :tup: It was crackpot heroism and would have gotten her killed if this guy was really on a mission. I could see some guy trying to grab the gun away but hitting him with a purse is about as dumb as throwing her shoe at him. Brave, but stupid. The people on the council reacted better than I think I would have.

You wouldn't, you're French. :tup:

She was trying to knock the gun out of his hand and save the lives of her peers.

Oh. You mean like defending ones self?

Does that work?

:lol:

:lol:

Yea, with a purse full of kleenex and butterscotches she is going to knock the gun out of the hands of some 250+ pound guy. :tup: It was crackpot heroism and would have gotten her killed if this guy was really on a mission. I could see some guy trying to grab the gun away but hitting him with a purse is about as dumb as throwing her shoe at him. Brave, but stupid. The people on the council reacted better than I think I would have.

Curious what her peers thought/think now.

1) wow. that Ginger. She's got balls:tup:

2) What *ù$%*¨ù*% C%*$ù! She could have gotten all of us killed. What the F£%*% is wrong with that batshet crazy ho?!?? :wacko:

The guy on the board talking to him has some serious stones. I applaud that guy. Good thing no one was hurt.

When the guy fired the first shot, I thought he hit the board member who fell over.

If I were that board member, I'm pretty sure I would've left a sh!t stain so large, they would have to condemn the building.

Curious what her peers thought/think now.

1) wow. that Ginger. She's got balls:tup:

2) What *ù$%*¨ù*% C%*$ù! She could have gotten all of us killed. What the F£%*% is wrong with that batshet crazy ho?!?? :wacko:

I think I would've said both of those and in that same order. At first, it's like "wow, how brave". Than you think about it and get all :tup: because of how unlikely it was that she would have succeeded and how much risk it put everyone else in.