[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Movin' the Chains - Sirius NFL Radio

Jimmy_22

Best talk show on radio - period !!! Pat and Tim are awesome and provide an insight that can't be had anywhere else. Pat's book is also outstanding. I definately have my "eye off the ball" these days.

Question - The section of the book on scouting was enlightening (Bengals - haha). With all the insight and information these guys share every day, do teams have "movin' the chains" scouts that just listen to these guys?

Agreed. Most informative and entertaining programming of any kind. Pat is an evil genius and Rock is pretty smart too. No Schein-type schtick, just straight talk and tons of learning.

Agree with this as well. Also, no crap talk from Namath. Whose idea was it to give that guy a segment? Probably Schein's.

Gannon is good too, but the fact he is with Schein makes me not typically listen to "The Blitz".

Ross Tucker in the morning kickoff isn't bad either. No interviews and plenty of caller discussion.

I can only handle Namath for about 5 minutes.

I like Gil Brandt but he drives me crazy when a caller will ask a decent question and he'll spin it into an older story and never get back to the original question.

Edited by Albino Rhino

I just recently got a free 3 months of Sirius with my new SUV. What channel is it and times? hopefully they play it at diferent times cause I usually drive early (4-5am).

also, does anyone like the nfl channel (124 i think?) ive found a few things worth listening to, but overall seems very poor quality. but like i said, its usually early in the am, and then whatever time im heading home.

I just recently got a free 3 months of Sirius with my new SUV. What channel is it and times? hopefully they play it at diferent times cause I usually drive early (4-5am).

also, does anyone like the nfl channel (124 i think?) ive found a few things worth listening to, but overall seems very poor quality. but like i said, its usually early in the am, and then whatever time im heading home.

Moving the Chains is on the NFL Channel which is 124.

That 4-5am is strictly replay of the "late hits" segment and is really not that good. Some interviews aren't bad but overall I wish they would replay the "moving the chains" part.

Pat and Tim do have the best show, by far, on 124. The blend they provide is great. Getting the perspective from the player and the GM is awesome. I especially like listening to Pat in the offseason when they talk about salaries, the cap, negotiations, etc.

And the fantasy channel, 147, has some great insight during the season.