[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donovan McNabb, the new QB of the _____________

keggerz

Unless there is a better/younger QB that will be a F.A - I think they have to go with McNabb. He's older, yes, but not nearly as old as Favre. McNabb should have a good 2-4 years left in the tank. QBs these days are playing well into their late 30s and McNabb just turned 34 this season. I'd say he has at least 3 good years left.

I think the DOW hits 5k before McNabb is good again.

I don't get why people say the Vikings? They tried the old QB and it has not worked out. I would love to see McNabb in a Viking uniform but I don't think that is a good move for the Vikes.

It's a terrible move for the Vikes. He's fat and lazy and he sucks. He's been benched for Rex F*cking Grossman for Godssakes. If McFatt goes to the Vikes I will not watch them next year.

It's a terrible move for the Vikes. He's fat and lazy and he sucks. He's been benched for Rex F*cking Grossman for Godssakes. If McFatt goes to the Vikes I will not watch them next year.

If McNabb goes to the Viqueens and you don't watch, you're going to miss out on a playoff run. But hey, if you'd prefer Tavaris or Ramsey - that's all the better for my Bears.

:tup:

you mean the same Santana Moss that has had the following seasons?

74/1105 10TDs

84/1483 9TDs

79/1044 6 TDs

That Santana Moss :tup:

Or the Santana Moss that has from 2003-2009

ranked in the

top 5 once

top 10 twice

top 20 three times

top 30 5 times

top 36 6 times

and his worst ranking was 41st in 2007

is that the same Santana Moss that McNabb has made fantasy relevant for the 1st time in his career :lol:

Just curious is all :wacko:

:lol:

Thanks. For a guy who's bagging on folk for thinking McNabb can't throw a deep ball he really should be more careful about saying stoopid things himself.

:tup:

Thanks. For a guy who's bagging on folk for thinking McNabb can't throw a deep ball he really should be more careful about saying stoopid things himself.

It's easy to call me out when your sychophantic buddy keggerz is doing all the work for you by checking the stats every time I type something. He doesn't catch me being wrong often but he did this time - big whoop. Obviously my memory was off but out of 10 seasons in the league, he's eclipsed 1,000 yards only 3 times and double digit TDs only once (see, I can check stats too). I don't fact check every opinion I have but with watchdogs like you and keggerz always on my jock, maybe I should start.

Regardless, you should feel extra manly chasing me around from thread to thread in an attempt to make me look bad :wacko: I'm honored you care about me so much but I'm also married and hetero. Please stop stalking me.

It's easy to call me out when your sychophantic buddy keggerz is doing all the work for you by checking the stats every time I type something. He doesn't catch me being wrong often but he did this time - big whoop. Obviously my memory was off but out of 10 seasons in the league, he's eclipsed 1,000 yards only 3 times and double digit TDs only once (see, I can check stats too). I don't fact check every opinion I have but with watchdogs like you and keggerz always on my jock, maybe I should start.

Regardless, you should feel extra manly chasing me around from thread to thread in an attempt to make me look bad :wacko: I'm honored you care about me so much but I'm also married and hetero. Please stop stalking me.

Don't flatter yourself - you do plenty fine making yourself look bad.

BTW - saying "I think it's cold outside" is an opinion. Saying Moss hasn't been a fantasy starter until this year is a statement of fact that was easily disproved. Now, you'd like to change the meaning of what you said, but you said something dumb and got called out on it. He's been a fantasy satarter for pretty much his entire career in 12 team leagues.

Something tells me it won't be the last. But hey, you've got your syncophatic buttpie buddy to help you out so you're not alone.

The last couple years the Vikings have made serious bids for the playoffs and a Super Bowl. I don't see them grabbing another grizzled old vetern though. Joe Webb is young and inexperenced but he's shown enough talent to at least for the Vikesto give him a shot at the starting position.

Arizona does seem like the best fit. He'll have good recievers to throw to and he'll be trying to replace Warner There is a chance of that happening...

I could also see Carolina if they don't draft a QB. I personally think they have other pressing concerns that need addressed in the draft.

Gee, I hate to jump in the middle of someone elses pizzing match, but I have to agree Mcnabb did make Moss something he has rarely been. Consistant. Moss has spent his career doing little in most games, having a few big blowups every year, usually in meaningless spots to pad his stats. Just putting up his statlines and saying he has been "viable" doesn't cut it. Maybe he has been viable in a total points league, but for the biggest part of his career he has been fantasy poison,

It seems he has been more consistant with McNabb than in years past, but if you will check his stat-line I'll bet dollars to donuts he has at least 5-6 games in the single digit fantasy points this year, which in head to head leagues is the kiss of death.

Carry on.

Gee, I hate to jump in the middle of someone elses pizzing match, but I have to agree Mcnabb did make Moss something he has rarely been. Consistant. Moss has spent his career doing little in most games, having a few big blowups every year, usually in meaningless spots to pad his stats. Just putting up his statlines and saying he has been "viable" doesn't cut it. Maybe he has been viable in a total points league, but for the biggest part of his career he has been fantasy poison,

It seems he has been more consistant with McNabb than in years past, but if you will check his stat-line I'll bet dollars to donuts he has at least 5-6 games in the single digit fantasy points this year, which in head to head leagues is the kiss of death.

Carry on.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play...sSa00/gamelog//

It looks like he's had at least 3 years 'more consistent' than this one, and 2008 wasn't a big yardage year but having 6 TDs in 6 different games is surely very nice. I'll also point out that (as you know) a large % of WRs are woefully inconsistent. I think a better example of an overrated WR every year based on his previous stat line would be Ochocinco. Dude has 4 big games a year and 12 of nothing.

I'll disagree that he's fantasy poison as well: how many WRs who finish so many years in the top 30, especially in H2H leagues w/ 12 teams (w/ at least 2 WRs starting) are 'fantasy poison?' :wacko: And there's a difference in consistency and scoring enough points to be a starter.

Edited by Pope Flick

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play...sSa00/gamelog//

It looks like he's had at least 3 years 'more consistent' than this one, and 2008 wasn't a big yardage year but having 6 TDs in 6 different games is surely very nice. I'll also point out that (as you know) a large % of WRs are woefully inconsistent. I think a better example of an overrated WR every year based on his previous stat line would be Ochocinco. Dude has 4 big games a year and 12 of nothing.

I'll disagree that he's fantasy poison as well: how many WRs who finish so many years in the top 30, especially in H2H leagues w/ 12 teams (w/ at least 2 WRs starting) are 'fantasy poison?' :wacko: And there's a difference in consistency and scoring enough points to be a starter.

According to my PPR league records, from 2007-2009 Moss, including games he missed with injury scored more than 10 points per in less than half his team's games. This year, only 4 such games, but his owners have suffered two single digit efforts in the last 3 weeks, just when they needed him the most. You can look at year-end totals and draw whatever conclusions you wish, but in my opinion this is a guy that has not been a relable starter,

According to my PPR league records, from 2007-2009 Moss, including games he missed with injury scored more than 10 points per in less than half his team's games. This year, only 4 such games, but his owners have suffered two single digit efforts in the last 3 weeks, just when they needed him the most. You can look at year-end totals and draw whatever conclusions you wish, but in my opinion this is a guy that has not been a relable starter,

Really? I'm not on his jock, but he's scored 3 TDs in the last 2 weeks, with over 70 yards each week and 15 total receptions. That's interesting scoring you've got there.

Really? I'm not on his jock, but he's scored 3 TDs in the last 2 weeks, with over 70 yards each week and 15 total receptions. That's interesting scoring you've got there.

I agree with you totally, he has 25 and 19 in the last 2 weeks in AOTAOP. He has had 4 weeks ubder 10 points all year in that league as well

Speaking of Bleacher Report, they think Tennessee is #1 in line for McNabb if (when) he's released.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/551123-...in-2011#page/11

McNabb, Britt, Chris Johnson... Randy Moss (?). It would be interesting. They'd have to decide, are we blowing this thing up -- or just re-loading?

You're right, I remembered that wrong. I actually show him with 3 games of under 10 points in his last 6, sorry about the mis-info there. Still though, that is exactly what I am talking about with the inconsistency. Granted almost the whole the league has seemingly been less consistent overall this season so I'm not killing him for that. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, but I think you can attribute Moss' more consistent play this year with the arrival of McNabb, I just don't think you can completely discount that fact.

You're right, I remembered that wrong. I actually show him with 3 games of under 10 points in his last 6, sorry about the mis-info there. Still though, that is exactly what I am talking about with the inconsistency. Granted almost the whole the league has seemingly been less consistent overall this season so I'm not killing him for that. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, but I think you can attribute Moss' more consistent play this year with the arrival of McNabb, I just don't think you can completely discount that fact.

I'm not discounting that, but I'd say there are at least 3 seasons where he has been more consistent than this year.

And this is all relative: unless you're a top 5 WR (AJ, Wayne), things are going to be inconsistent in the results column. We all know that. But if he's top 30 year after year, which he is, then he is consistnetly draftable. Meaning in 12 team leagues that have to start 2 WRs he's been startable every year in those type of leagues unless somehow the top 24 WRs were evenly distributed 2 per team. I doubt that happens much, if at all.

This is NOT the year he's been made "a fantasy starter for the first time in his career" which was the statement that's been proven demonstrably false. That's the sentence that began the 'pissing match' not a debate over consistency.