[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forums loading extremely slow

Have noticed from 3 different computers that the Forums are loading extremely slow now. Started sometime this last week or so. New ad server is the most likely culprit. You might want to look into that.

Edited by Savage Beatings
Have noticed from 3 different computers that the Forums are loading extremely slow now. Started sometime this last week or so. New ad server is the most likely culprit. You might want to look into that.

it gets stuck on that rubicon ad

:wacko: any response. I couldnt log in earlier. When i am in I have to hit refresh to post or open a thread. Really weak. Anybody working on it ?

As can be seen by the infrequency of these posts, any few users of the forums can experience some load issues that can be caused by any number of reasons. Most of which are out of our control and all of which are temporary. We use and monitor the forums constantly and at no time recently have they performed outside of normal performance standards. If they ever do the user impact is great, we become aware of the issues quickly and we seek to resolve them just as quickly.