[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** IF YOU WANT TO PLAY IN SPIT, READ THIS ****

DMD

Given the logistical nightmare that I was becoming locked into, what I did was to change every SPIT team to "open" if that team had still never checked in for this year. I had sent out the invitation emails a few days ago.

So if you want a team and you do not have one already, no problem - we have 39 openings to start with and I can expand it if needed.

Just go to the site

http://www5.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/45933#0

and select a team with the name of "Open" and use the password "spit2010" to claim it. Change the password and put your email address in the franchise setup. Then go and select your team.

Any questions, post them here.

Right - use them once and they are done. Avoiding players on bye this week would work out better for you. Probably anyway.

OK, it's been a long day for me. I go to the site, I scroll down and see one named open. I click it. I log on successfully with spit10. I go to the franchise setup and put my info and and click save.

And it doesn't. What did I miss?

It was team 111 by the way.