[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens/Chiefs

Chief Dick

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only good news was this was the first playoff game I haven't went to since I've been alive so I was fortunate not to have to witness that epic faliure in person.

Woke up to snow on the ground, maybe 2 inches. And it's cold. Supposed to be in the low 30's today, but I doubt it. There are possible snow showers during the game.

What does this mean? :wacko:

This morning I feel like I have the game hangover already. I know the Ravens have the better team. You all know it. The world knows it. God knows it. I suppose the Chiefs have a chance. But unfortunately I see the Chiefs disappearing like your wee-wee when you jump into an ice cold swimming pool.

Good luck Ravens, as I wallow in self pity the rest of the day. On the bright side, I've stepped up my game in 2011. I have long neck Bud Lights instead of Busch Light cans. :tup:

We all would be better served if you'd but an American beer. Budweiser is now unfortunately owned by a European "Consortium".

In Pittsburgh, there is a club level that has a HUGH enclosed area with concessions, bars, tables, big-screen TV's, etc. The ammenities are great, but, I get annoyed by the fans when I sit there. If the weather isn't perfect, they go inside and watch the game on the TV's. I can't imagine paying that much money for my tickets and then sitting inside and watching it on t.v.

I agree, however, It's thier money. I think it's hillarious that others actions (yer comments above) at a game upset you enough to post a comment here.

Now days, I'd much rather pay 50 cents a beer (not $6), sit in my recliner, and watch the games on the big screen, in a climate controlled environment, at least at this time of year.

Pretty sure I'm done paying ~$800 bucks for 2 club level seats, parking, beer, and food.

Maybe it's just my personal protest against the insane amount of money these guys make.

There is no way anyone can justify a case for an athlete making $65 million dollars. Sorry, I wondered.... :wacko: