[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you subscribe to the Huddle's Pay Content?

keggerz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I debated starting a new thread for this question, but I'll ask it here... I have been a subscriber since I joined the forums. I can't remember when the membership renewal period begins, but I think I am setup to auto-renew with a CC on file. I could be thinking of a different site, but I'm almost positive that's how my renewal here works. My question is this: Are you planning on suspending the auto-renewal process as long as the NFL has a labor stoppage? Or are we talking refund city?

Been here since the beginning........will always be a paying member. I figure even if I don't win another league, the info has paid for itself for the next 25 years. Thanks DMD.....big fan of Tuvey too......JUMBOTRON, Six Pack......all must reads for me.

Long time lurker on the forums. Just signed up so I could expound the virtues of having a Huddle paid subscription.

Prior to having a Huddle subscription = pain and embarrassment

After the Huddle subscription = not as much pain... actually 3 championships

Definitely worth it. Now back to lurking. Thanks everyone!

Was here before it went pay...

Been here since the site when pay...

Just am not one to post; great reading, information, and the boards are a place not for the weak-of-heart or thin-skinned....lol....

And is still one of the best kept secrets in my leagues (shhhh)....

Maybe there should be an incentive for those of us who use the huddle but do not tell our league-mates...