[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Browns hire Shurmur

STL Fan

According to 101.1 ESPN radio in St. Louis hours ago. I was actually sort of stunned to not see a thread on this already. If I missed it, I apologize.

Anyway, speaking as a Rams fan I say "good luck Pat, have fun in Cleveland." His playcalling has been horrendous, regardless of the talent available, he was predictable and boring and beatable.

Buzz on possible replacements as OC in St. Louis - Brad Childress (Best buds with Spags), and a dark horse candidate in Josh McDaniels. Both flopped as head coaches, but could be good OC's. This will be interesting.

According to 101.1 ESPN radio in St. Louis hours ago. I was actually sort of stunned to not see a thread on this already. If I missed it, I apologize.

Anyway, speaking as a Rams fan I say "good luck Pat, have fun in Cleveland." His playcalling has been horrendous, regardless of the talent available, he was predictable and boring and beatable.

Buzz on possible replacements as OC in St. Louis - Brad Childress (Best buds with Spags), and a dark horse candidate in Josh McDaniels. Both flopped as head coaches, but could be good OC's. This will be interesting.

McDaniels would be the best fit from a fantasy perspective.

McDaniels would be the best fit from a fantasy perspective.

Except that Sam would have to learn a new offense in his second year, as opposed to Chilly, who would continue to run the WCO.

[darth_vader] noooooooooooooooooooooooooo [/darth_vader]

So in this scenario, who gets their hand cut off - Spags, Chilly or you? I'm confused. :wacko:

With all the coaches & OC/DC movement (eventually to be followed by FA movements), maybe DMD can place a chart on the HOME page showing openings & changes. I know it eventually will appear for players, but I think this would also be cool to track.

Yo ... David! :wacko:

Except that Sam would have to learn a new offense in his second year, as opposed to Chilly, who would continue to run the WCO.

Not necessarily, McD runs a version of the spread as well with quite a bit of no huddle so Sam shouldn't have too much trouble adjusting. IMHO

Not necessarily, McD runs a version of the spread as well with quite a bit of no huddle so Sam shouldn't have too much trouble adjusting. IMHO

I have to say, Bradford DID seem to perform better in no-huddle situations. :wacko:

Whether that was because a simpler playset was needed for that, or he just likes up tempo, I have no idea.

looks like that rumor was false hook,

they have interest in Mike McCoy from Denver

link

ETA: and then Shurmur said in his presser that he was going to initially call the plays

who knows...

Edited by loaf