[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

54% vs 25%

bushwacked

An ABC News/Washington Post poll published earlier this week put Obama’s approval at 54 percent, up five percentage points since December, and an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll had him at 53 percent, up eight percentage points in a month.

Republicans have their problems. The NBC poll found only one-quarter of Americans say Republicans in Congress will bring the right kind of change, and a majority believe Republicans will be too inflexible in dealing with Obama.

Hmmm...I wonder if his jump in the polls has anything to do with extending the Bush tax cuts? :wacko:

and

Start treaty

DADT

Leadership following Tucson tragedy

the public opinion on health care becoming more favorable

It's probably not just one thing but a combination of these things IMO.

and

Start treaty

DADT

Leadership following Tucson tragedy

It's probably not just one thing but a combination of these things IMO.

This.

And a general feeling that things have bottomed out.

This.

And a general feeling that things have bottomed out.

I promise you it is not Obamacare.

What I think is helping him the most are all the liberals around him going crazy after the shooting and the Repeal rhetoric in session. He has distanced himself from this making him look more moderate which he is not. It is a political curtain that is working quite well. He is being very smart politically in fooling the American people he is moving toward the center....IMHO.... I do not think his policy changes will be toward the center.

Politics....again

I promise you it is not Obamacare.

What I think is helping him the most are all the liberals around him going crazy after the shooting and the Repeal rhetoric in session.

So the Republican show of repealing Obamacare is helping him but it's not Obamacare? Is that what you said? (I have tried to help you by isolating the two comments in your post that I am referring to).

I am still waiting for someone to tell me, that if this is so popular, why won't Reid let the senate vote?

With back door deals and shakedowns, it passed 219-212 with not one single R vote.

The other day the vote was 245-189 with 26 states suing against it.

It appears pretty cut and dry to me.

I am still waiting for someone to tell me, that if this is so popular, why won't Reid let the senate vote?

With back door deals and shakedowns, it passed 219-212 with not one single R vote.

The other day the vote was 245-189 with 26 states suing against it.

It appears pretty cut and dry to me.

Can you replace your avatar? For me, it's very hard to take anything you say seriously when I see that thing lurking in my peripheal vision. Thanks, in advance.

Can you replace your avatar? For me, it's very hard to take anything you say seriously when I see that thing lurking in my peripheal vision. Thanks, in advance.

To that point, the ignore function could use some tweaking. I'd prefer not to see there was a post from an ignored user at all, and when someone quotes him, instead of seeing the quoted text, I'd prefer to see the usual:

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: redrumjuice.

· View this post

· Un-ignore redrumjuice

Nope. 26 states and counting.

I was going by some polls I've seen showing that support for repeal has dropped since the November elections. I think there's a lot of politics behind the law suits so I can't make the connection between the number of law suits and public opinion.

this.

You're avatar sucks. Change it to something where it will increase your credibility. See the avatars for Huddlers gbpfan123 and shortynaz for reference.

You're cooperation in this matter is appreciated.