[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seating issue at Super Bowl XLV

keggerz

plus, they most likely spent 3 times face value on tickets anyways. Add in travel, food, and accomodations, and they are in the hole. What good does a ticket to next year's Super Bowl get you? The season may not happen. And what if your favorite team isn't in it? I understand they've now given them a ticket to ANY future Super Bowl, but you gotta read the stories of how these people were treated on game day. If I had gone through the trouble and expense of going to a SB to watch my favorite team play, and I ended up having to watch it on TV in a stadium bar, I would be PISSED!

Agree 100%.

If my tickets were in that area I might have started a riot.

Notice the lawsuit was started by COWBOYS season ticket holders.

the way I understand it, they moved NFL employees and Dallas season ticket holders that had tickets to accommodate some of the displaced ticketholders first. I'd still be pissed if I was sitting in my seat, ready for kick-off, and some NFL guy moves me out of my seat. Cowboys season ticket holders still paid face value for those tickets.

I know the NFL said they will pay 3 times face and some have said that some would have paid over that and the NFL should cover whatever amount was paid by the consumer. Everyone knows prices fluctuate and on game day I saw tickets going up higher by the minute and never saw it come down. If someone bought a ticket from say Stubhub or one of those types of companies and paid say $4,000 per ticket would the NFL really cover the $4,000 if you showed them your Stubhub receipt? I'm sure the NFL doesn't condone or authorize a lot of these sites so I couldn't see them covering any sale done through them.