[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fox News footage of violent WI union protests

bushwacked

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? What's this? Another fake lefty outrage thread? I didn't see the part where it says the video images are the WI union protests. All it says is "union protests", which would make it factually accurate. However, putting two images together with a voice over and "leading" the viewer to imply that they are the same is not right. So, in summary, factually accurate because they were union protests but lacking integrity because of the implication that they were WISCONSIN union protests.

Michael Moore has been doing this same sh!t for years but I don't see you getting such a boner when he does it in his so-called "documentaries" (read: liberal propaganda), wiggitywhacked. In fact, you eat his nonsense up as if it came from the mouth of God himself. Maybe if you applied more even-handed "gotcha" moments everyone wouldn't dismiss you as such a partisan tool.

And, because you're such a tool - :wacko:

What? What's this? Another fake lefty outrage thread? I didn't see the part where it says the video images are the WI union protests. All it says is "union protests", which would make it factually accurate. However, putting two images together with a voice over and "leading" the viewer to imply that they are the same is not right. So, in summary, factually accurate because they were union protests but lacking integrity because of the implication that they were WISCONSIN union protests.

Michael Moore has been doing this same sh!t for years but I don't see you getting such a boner when he does it in his so-called "documentaries" (read: liberal propaganda), wiggitywhacked. In fact, you eat his nonsense up as if it came from the mouth of God himself. Maybe if you applied more even-handed "gotcha" moments everyone wouldn't dismiss you as such a partisan tool.

:tup:

I hope the Koolaid was tasty.

Oh really? You think you're so smart. If you're so smart,

Did you idiots watch the entire segment? Obviously not. It was mentioned twice that these protests were "all over the country". They showed multiple clips of Wisconsin and when they did every clip had the word Madison letting the viewer know they were in Wisconsin. They then showed what this 43 second clip showed.

I find it funny that you guys throw out the Have to agree here!!! or whatever and then post things like this. Hypocrite much???

The only people that would truly think that was Wisconsin would have to be idiots and based on the posts in this thread I think my point is made.

Bushy... is this all that you do... all day long? Don't you have ANY other interests besides looking for gotcha moments against the evil Republicans?

I'm efficient, it only took me a 1/2 day to start this thread.

Edited by bushwacked

The only people that would truly think that was Wisconsin would have to be idiots and based on the posts in this thread I think my point is made.

If your point is reminding everyone that we are talking about Fox's target audience, then your point is spot on (albeit redundant based on a good decade of history and proven by recent studies).

I've posted this before, more than once, but it really is the only thing you need to know about Fox News and it's integrity as a "fair and balanced" unbiased news source:

Murdoch and Ailes push an agenda, period. That's fine, but just don't call yourselves a news organization because you are not one.

Did you idiots watch the entire segment? Obviously not. It was mentioned twice that these protests were "all over the country". They showed multiple clips of Wisconsin and when they did every clip had the word Madison letting the viewer know they were in Wisconsin. They then showed what this 43 second clip showed.

I find it funny that you guys throw out the Have to agree here!!! or whatever and then post things like this. Hypocrite much???

Here's to you, mr spitting into the wind guys. :wacko:

Remember, liberal=good, conservative=bad! Remember "Animal Farm?" 4 legs good, 2 legs baaaaad!

Here's to you, mr spitting into the wind guys. :wacko:

Remember, liberal=good, conservative=bad! Remember "Animal Farm?" 4 legs good, 2 legs baaaaad!

Very wise post. Kind of sad. Just think about all the libs here with the gotcha threads. They just sit around and look for things to post that reflect badly on conservatives. But the comical thing is that they are against bias....beautiful.

Just think about all the libs here with the gotcha threads. They just sit around and look for things to post that reflect badly on conservatives. But the comical thing is that they are against bias....beautiful.

:wacko:

That's pretty much the definition of what the righties have been doing the last 2 years with every Obama/healthcare/stimulus/Muslim/immigration news item that comes out.

You are funny.

:wacko:

That's pretty much the definition of what the righties have been doing the last 2 years with every Obama/healthcare/stimulus/Muslim/immigration news item that comes out.

You are funny.

Really...take a look at the last five pages of threads. Show me the ones that were started by the right that ridicule the left. Then for giggles, try the opposite. Let me know what you find out honey.

Really...take a look at the last five pages of threads. Show me the ones that were started by the right that ridicule the left. Then for giggles, try the opposite. Let me know what you find out honey.

Why are you limiting the search just to the last five pages? the only reason the last five pages stand out is because the right has done some pretty stooopid things of late, and they've been an easy target. Try going back two years and see what you find.

I'll sit tight til you are finished.