[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Second Edition 0-10 baseball Pool 2011

alchico

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am already in but mentioned it to a co-worker and he said he would be in - I would be willing to just pay for him and he would then essentially playing through me.

If not allowed no worries.

I usually have to go outside the huddle to fill mine every time, so it's definitely not a problem.

I usually have to go outside the huddle to fill mine every time, so it's definitely not a problem.

OK thanks. He will take the Red Sox.

I do have another and I could ask around here at work for others - we like to gamble here. Let me know - I could probably get up to 3-4 more if you want me to try but don't want overstep.

I do have another and I could ask around here at work for others - we like to gamble here. Let me know - I could probably get up to 3-4 more if you want me to try but don't want overstep.

I have anothr who will take the Giants if available but if someone else wants in feel free.

I have anothr who will take the Giants if available but if someone else wants in feel free.

Let's give Huddlers until the end of the week (Sunday) and then I'll open it up.

Well I've held this open to Huddlers and was unable to fill it so it's now open to Friends and Family. If we don't fill it I'll just reduce the prize fund.

If you want to start sending payment, I'll start a new thread later today. PM me for payment Info.

Teams still available

Cleveland Indians -

Seattle Mariners -

Edited by alchico