[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't ask

nuke'em ttg

who all uses those plug in air freshners or wax melting deals in their house?

We use our basset hound as our indoor air freshener. :wacko:

In Texas we call them candles.

I love to relax to Kenny G with vanilla or perfume smelling candles, I like candles while sitting in the tub, basking in the flickering light as I sip a glass of wine while my borfriend shaves my back. Specifically, I like how it creates fire in our relationship.

Whatever floats your boat, sailor.

Years ago, I got a Christmas present from my sister. Some fancy piece of plug-in pottery and fragrance oil you were supposed to put in the little reservoir. Another little thing came with the set....some cardboardish disk that you were supposed to put on TOP of a lightbulb in a lamp. :tup:

Oh....it also came with a CAR plug-in disperser unit. :lol:

I don't know about anyone else.....but this all sounds incredibly dangerous to me.....lol. :wacko:

**A little tip from Auntie Bunz......fragrance of any kind is intensely personal. Unless you KNOW for a fact that the person you are giving it to uses it or has specifically requested it.....DO NOT give it as a gift.....lol. Nothing worse than getting a gorgeous, expensive basket of bath stuff.....in a scent you absolutely hate and would never want to smell like!

Needless to say, this gift was kept in it's box in a cupboard for a few years until I thought enough time had gone by and it could safely be thrown away without my sister coming over and wondering why my home didn't smell like this hideous oil. :rofl: