[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leaving for Vegas

SEC=UGA

My plane leaves at 9:15 tonight from ATL, I land in Vegas at 10:55 PM. My flight out of Vegas is on Wednesday at 3:35 PM. I will be in vegas for roughly 40 hours.

Here are the questions:

1. Do I sleep on the plane and stay up for the next 40 hours?

2. Do I get drunk on the plane, keep drinking at the tables all night, go to the trade show in the morning, sleep from 1:00 PM tuesday til 5:00 PM, at which point I start drinking again and then stay up til my flight the next day?

3. Do I just drink and stay up for the next 40 hours, unbathed, unshaven, and in the same clothes and not give a damn what anyone thinks?

4. Do I go to bed once getting to Vegas, go to the trade show Tuesday, practice a modicum of self control, get a good night sleep Tuesday night, wake up go to the trade show Wednesday morning and then get my flight?

5. Stay awake, get drunk for 40 hours, blow off the trade show, do some blow, gamble for 30 of the hours and head to the Rhino for the other 10?

Any other ideas would be appreciated.

My plane leaves at 9:15 tonight from ATL, I land in Vegas at 10:55 PM. My flight out of Vegas is on Wednesday at 3:35 PM. I will be in vegas for roughly 40 hours.

Here are the questions:

2. Do I get drunk on the plane, keep drinking at the tables all night, go to the trade show in the morning, sleep from 1:00 PM tuesday til 5:00 PM, at which point I start drinking again and then stay up til my flight the next day?

3. Do I just drink and stay up for the next 40 hours, unbathed, unshaven, and in the same clothes and not give a damn what anyone thinks?

4. Do I go to bed once getting to Vegas, go to the trade show Tuesday, practice a modicum of self control, get a good night sleep Tuesday night, wake up go to the trade show Wednesday morning and then get my flight?

5. Stay awake, get drunk for 40 hours, blow off the trade show, do some blow, gamble for 30 of the hours and head to the Rhino for the other 10?

I dunno but 10 hours at the Rhino will cost you a few bucks.

We had a bottle of Captain Morgan's brought to our table. Cost $450.00. Thank god I was the client in that ordeal.

Here are the questions:

If I were you, I'd drink on the plane, get your drink on in Vegas tonight 'til 3ish am. Get some sleep, do the trade show, and then gamble/drink tomorrow night. I'd probably sleep 2-3 hours tomorrow night, get up and get some food and gamble a bit more... and sleep on the plane on the way home.

Good luck, and I hate you.

Edited by darin3

Don't pretend you can go to bed when you get there, it's not going to happen. Drinking on the plane is advisable, but trying to get drunk on a plane is a waste of time and money.

Stay sober on plane, stay up all night, shower, breakfast, trade show, power nap after boredom, drink/party/carouse/gamble until its time to leave

I dunno but 10 hours at the Rhino will cost you a few bucks.

We had a bottle of Captain Morgan's brought to our table. Cost $450.00. Thank god I was the client in that ordeal.

That's total bullchit, my days on pervert row ended when the entertainment all got attitudes, like it happened over night, but it was prolly years :wacko: the point is they were bitches and i got tossed by the bouncer who i got'm the job :lol: now i hear 450 tacos for Captain :tup: burn'm to the ground