[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

fiddy cint: rappa sinks to new low - even for a rappa

BeeR

Shocking isn't it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/14/5...e_n_835280.html

Ah the 21st century: where people have a stroke if you so much as say the dreaded "n word" - but it's OK to poke fun at unspeakably horrible tragedies.

Cue the circus music.

This has nothing to do with him being a hip hop artist. I've heard radio personalities and shock-jock type comedians already make jokes. It's in poor taste for sure, but it has nothing to do with his profession.

no doubt, especially with you seeming to make this about reverse racism rather than something an individual said.

Well let's remember this statement. I am sure that it will apply to someone else in the near future. This could be used in many instances here when the ridiculous gotcha threads are started. Somehow I don't think this rule will be applied across the board though.

Well let's remember this statement. I am sure that it will apply to someone else in the near future. This could be used in many instances here when the ridiculous gotcha threads are started. Somehow I don't think this rule will be applied across the board though.

You are by and large preaching to the choir on this one, because I am not one for the gotcha threads or one to hop aboard a gotcha thread. I believe I have been pretty consistant with this.

i'm just goin with what my kid said and he said Fiddy is a good guy so i know he's a pos :wacko:

He's a complete moran and the tweets reflected that. Unfortunately he sold some crappy records a few years back, so this makes the news. I take issue more with any media outlet that gives a moran a voice. If we're gonna rail against morans, we're gonna be here awhile. All this does is make me even less likely to look to Ariana Huffington for my news.

All this does is make me even less likely to look to Ariana Huffington for my news.

For the record: anybody who uses the Huffington Post for anything other than mindless entertainment is a moran.

(I've seen "articles" on there that were written by my undergraduate students. Seriously.)

For the record: anybody who uses the Huffington Post for anything other than mindless entertainment is a moran.

(I've seen "articles" on there that were written by my undergraduate students. Seriously.)

Some of your huddle buddies are not going to be happy with that characterization. :wacko:

This has nothing to do with him being a hip hop artist. I've heard radio personalities and shock-jock type comedians already make jokes. It's in poor taste for sure, but it has nothing to do with his profession.

True enough. He'd be a POS regardless. But rappas aren't exactly famous for being uplifting (or intelligent), so I thought his profession relevant. Big shock that it got a few of the resident crybabies' panties in knots or that the beloved race card was thrown out. sniffle

PS: same for Gottfried as well as Joan Rivers, from what I hear, or anyone else sinking this low. Fiddy was just the only one I'd heard of at the time I posted OP.

Big shock that it got a few of the resident crybabies' panties in knots or that the beloved race card was thrown out. sniffle

There is nothing more manly than initiating the race card and reacting to your own bitching and whining. You are the Oprah Archie Sharpton Jesse Bunker Winfrey Jackson of the Huddle. Congrats on that.