[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rasslin vids up

polksalet

I'm the handsome feller with the bad hairline. This sucked.

No that isn't Brock Lesnar but it is the next best thing.

When it was over I thanked him for not eating me.

This was my first no gi match ever. I lost 6-4 but he didn't enjoy himself very much.

Dude, in that first one it looked like he took you out to dance and ended up humping you. In the second one at one point I thought about watching my dogs screw, and could swear you were showing some plumbers crack at one point. Aren't you a little old and fat for that kind of thing? Seriously though you got more courage than I do, though I'm not sure what took more courage, doing what you did, or posting it here.

I'm the handsome feller with the bad hairline. This sucked.

No that isn't Brock Lesnar but it is the next best thing.

When it was over I thanked him for not eating me.

This was my first no gi match ever. I lost 6-4 but he didn't enjoy himself very much.

Oddly enough, at the one minute mark of the second video, reminds me of making love to my wife.

I was exceptionally bulbous for that. My former (idiot) doc thought I had Pneumonia instead of angina. He put me on prednisone and I went from 230 to 248 in about 3.5 days. it really freakin sucked. I could find the vid of my first one but I went four minutes, waited 15 seconds, and then did the no gi thing against the dark headed guy.

BTW its on for May 8th in FW :wacko: