[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cultural diversity

frenzal rhomb

Nothing is as bad as the illegal immigrants from Mexico. Since they have horrible plumbing down there, its custom for them to take a dump and throw the toilet paper in the trash can or even worse, the floor. I've had to explain several times, although I'm not sure they understood, that we are not a 3rd world country and our plumbing works. Throw that SHAM WOW! in the toilet you nasty bastards!!

Over the years we have had quite a few people from the Hmong culture work in our plant. It was at least 10 years ago when I was standing at the urinal doing my business when all the sudden in the stall next to me I realized feet appeared that weren't there a minute ago. Toilet flushes and out comes one of the Asian guys. Several of us started to notice this over time. Turns out some of the older males wouldn't sit down to take a dump. They'd climb up on the toilet, plant a foot on each side of the rim of the toilet bowl and then squat down over the bowl and take their dump. Don't notice it as much anymore, but there's still one older guy that's been here for 20 years that still won't sit down.
From what I understand, a lot of the public toilets in Asian countries are just a hole in the ground that you have to squat over.

Over the years we have had quite a few people from the Hmong culture work in our plant. It was at least 10 years ago when I was standing at the urinal doing my business when all the sudden in the stall next to me I realized feet appeared that weren't there a minute ago. Toilet flushes and out comes one of the Asian guys. Several of us started to notice this over time. Turns out some of the older males wouldn't sit down to take a dump. They'd climb up on the toilet, plant a foot on each side of the rim of the toilet bowl and then squat down over the bowl and take their dump. Don't notice it as much anymore, but there's still one older guy that's been here for 20 years that still won't sit down.

I think I understand the taking off of the pants thing. Some cultures actually sit on the toilet backwards and take a nap using the tank for a headrest. Perhaps they do that at home and are confused in public restrooms by the absence of a tank but still mount the porcelein backwards anyways. I think Tosh talks about this in one of his standups.

I think I understand the taking off of the pants thing. Some cultures actually sit on the toilet backwards and take a nap using the tank for a headrest. Perhaps they do that at home and are confused in public restrooms by the absence of a tank but still mount the porcelein backwards anyways. I think Tosh talks about this in one of his standups.

Nope dude is a front facer - he is now a celebrity at the office - cause of course I have told everyone about the new phenomena

I call him POP - pants off pooper

From what I understand, a lot of the public toilets in Asian countries are just a hole in the ground that you have to squat over.

Likewise in Turkey and the Middle East too. In Turkey, the hole is quite small and there are two metal plates in front of it spaced slightly apart and pointing slightly away from each other. These are to stand on, so the average person can squat and know his ass is in the right place......roughly.

Is it racist to be shocked by finding a pair of pants and shoes on the floor and a pair of feet in only white socks dangling down from the crapper

Um yea if you say that people that only look a certain way do this. :wacko:

Be pleased that their custom isn't taking a dump in the sink.

Um yea if you say that people that only look a certain way do this. :wacko:

Be pleased that their custom isn't taking a dump in the sink.

Um, Im saying Ive been working since 16 and using public restrooms since age 3 or 4. And thats the only culture Ive seen do that - so call me racist

For some reason I am picturing Yen from Ocean's Eleven.