[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going to go out on a limb here......

skylive5

I saw a video of this kid on Youtube, and there were a number of comments from ridiculously stupid people who were ragging on the kid for basically showing off, and trying to make it appear as though he is a genius when he really isn't. Unbelievable. How do you not give this youngster anything but encouragement, support, and unabashed admiration?

I saw a video of this kid on Youtube, and there were a number of comments from ridiculously stupid people who were ragging on the kid for basically showing off, and trying to make it appear as though he is a genius when he really isn't. Unbelievable. How do you not give this youngster anything but encouragement, support, and unabashed admiration?

Haters be hatin.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like...victory.

Exactly plus the black smoke brought out all the neighbor milfs, i was 22 :wacko:

Thanks for posting, Sky. I'm going to be following this kid now. I love theoretical physics and listening to the kid in the video and his theory about how light can travel sideways in some instances which means if this kid's theory would prove tachyons do exist. If he is right this changes a lot of fundamental theoretical theories on how the universe works. Very exciting.