[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

loaf does Cincinnati

loaf

• 2 weeks later...

looks like we are on tonight for beers and ribs in the 'nati ... looking forward to expanding my "huddler's i've met" list.

by the way, if i don't show up for awhile, loaf may have killed me. please do alert the authorities ...

:wacko:

looks like we are on tonight for beers and ribs in the 'nati ... looking forward to expanding my "huddler's i've met" list.

by the way, if i don't show up for awhile, loaf may have killed me. please do alert the authorities ...

:tup:

+ :wacko:

I'm looking forward to actually having a "huddler's I've met list".

I didn't take any pocs but I at least should've brought my camera.

We met at a bbq place. But this was no ordinary bbq. Man, was it good. It is called Montgomery Inn and if you ever have find yourself staying in Cincinnati, it is one place you have to get to.

Outstanding, zippy sauce. Fall off the bone ribs. First class operation. They need more craft beers on the list though.

The threesome were shocked to find out I was in town for the 11th annual Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals. So that was topic of conversation for a bit.

Glad we got to meet up. I never did make it to Zip's.

Thanks again!

We met at a bbq place. But this was no ordinary bbq. Man, was it good. It is called Montgomery Inn and if you ever have find yourself staying in Cincinnati, it is one place you have to get to.

Outstanding, zippy sauce. Fall off the bone ribs. First class operation. They need more craft beers on the list though.

The threesome were shocked to find out I was in town for the 11th annual Hot Wheels Collectors Nationals. So that was topic of conversation for a bit.

Thanks again!

Sorry I missed it. :wacko:

Thanks again!

My favorite Montgomery Inn story is hanging out at the bar watching a Red's game, Bob Huggins rolls in and starts pounding drinks, starts harassing young women, yelling at bartenders and wait staff and loudly complaining that his drinks are too weak.

90 minutes later he drags himself off his bar stool muttering "fing homos" at a couple of guys in Xavier sweatshirts standing near the exit to the bar area, before heading to the parking lot.

Class act all the way Bob!

I do like Montgomery Inn's barbecue sauce...very tasty.

Glad you had a good time in Cincy!