[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddlers fired

jetsfan

Provocative photographs of men led to firefighters' dismissals

Photographs of nude men, some in provocative poses, were among the images displayed at Victoria Fire Station No. 2 that led to the dismissal of two Victoria firefighters.

About 10 photographs were joined together in a montage that included a scantily clad crotch shot, a shot of one nude man kissing another nude man's body, a cartoon of two men kissing, a shot of one nude man looming over another with his hands on his shoulders, a bare-chested man and a shot of a man's scantly clad rear end.

The montage also includes face shots of two Hollywood actors.

After a complaint was filed with the city last month and an internal investigation conducted, the two firefighters were fired, according to a city news release Wednesday.

The city released few details about the incident so it is undisclosed exactly where the images were displayed.

The Advocate is waiting for reports of the investigation requested from the city under the Texas Public Information Act.

"To protect all parties involved in internal investigations, the city will not comment on individual cases," said communications director O.C. Garza.

Greg Mitchell, president of the Victoria firefighters union, also would not comment about the firings.

"I would like to make a comment on this situation but, unfortunately, since the parties involved are not association members, city policy prohibits me from doing so," Mitchell said.

:wacko:

which other Huddlers live in Texas?

If a building is about to fall because it was bombed, the Fire Fighters are the ones climbing up the stairs to save people.

Now they get fired because of a picture posted at the fire station? Maybe the people complaining about it could get a life while they're at it.

If a building is about to fall because it was bombed, the Fire Fighters are the ones climbing up the stairs to save people.

Now they get fired because of a picture posted at the fire station? Maybe the people complaining about it could get a life while they're at it.

i'm just the opposite, they get paid ta sleep and i've never seen them save a building, usually make it worse. On their days off they work for cash and don't claim it. Always have nice shinny trucks cause there's not a damn thing ta do when ya get tired of sleepin. Got this f'n union and they all think they're incredible and underpaid. Oh ya they can watch tv and cook too, i saw one poor bassturd they made mow the yard.One firemans wife told me her husband says he goes ta work ta relax and heal up from doing carpentry work on his 5,000 days off.

i'm just the opposite, they get paid ta sleep and i've never seen them save a building, usually make it worse. On their days off they work for cash and don't claim it. Always have nice shinny trucks cause there's not a damn thing ta do when ya get tired of sleepin. Got this f'n union and they all think they're incredible and underpaid. Oh ya they can watch tv and cook too, i saw one poor bassturd they made mow the yard.One firemans wife told me her husband says he goes ta work ta relax and heal up from doing carpentry work on his 5,000 days off.

you have no clue what you are talking about. you are a douchebag.

you have no clue what you are talking about. you are a douchebag.

:wacko: