[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hobo with a Shotgun

buddahj

It's available on demand. I almost rented it last night because of the brilliant title

If it's on Netflix, I'm gonna watch this tonight. If not, anyone know if it's on another streaming site? My new TV has a whole raft of Internet options.

TIA.

If it's on Netflix, I'm gonna watch this tonight. If not, anyone know if it's on another streaming site? My new TV has a whole raft of Internet options.

TIA.

http://www.magpictures.com/ondemand/

I found it on Directv channel 1100 VOD. Above link was from an article I came across about the producer pleading with users on Pirate Bay not to download it.

ETA: runtime states 1h 26m.

Edited by lennykravitz2004

• 1 month later...
If anyone actually watches it please report back. It has caught my attention.

Watched it tonight. It is totally beyond description, either the worst movie ever made or an unmatched masterpiece. I'm still trying to figure out which. :wacko:

• 10 months later...

Watched it tonight. It is totally beyond description, either the worst movie ever made or an unmatched masterpiece. I'm still trying to figure out which. :blink:

saw it last night and feel the same exact way...one thing is for sure, if blood isn't your thing then you won't like it.

Watched it tonight. It is totally beyond description, either the worst movie ever made or an unmatched masterpiece. I'm still trying to figure out which. :blink:

saw it last night and feel the same exact way...one thing is for sure, if blood isn't your thing then you won't like it.

Three words...bats with razorblades