[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bored at work... Completely work safe

Gopher

So, for the first time ever, I've officially highjacked my own thread... My NBA chat thread turned into seeing how much time I can waste at work. I figured I would move the nonsense here to the Tailgate (thanks to BC's suggestion). See the links below:

Found this site, pretty cool.. can you identify the leading scorer for all NBA Champs?

Using this to find it... warning that they have misspelled some player names, so while I got 33 of 69, should have been 34 of 69 and all but two since 1980.

By the way, BC, there goes the rest of my day....

As for the rest of you, beware... What you are about to click on could prove to be a major time-waster. :wacko:

I got 17/24 here

7 out of 9 here :rofl:

Missed 4 here

This one looks pretty tough, and it might drive me nuts

Best yet... 15 out of 16

Had one left, with about a minute to go... Couldn't figure it out, for the life of me. :lol:

I know I already posted this, but this one is tough.

The First Ten

I'm actually too embarassed to post my results, but I'll say this... I got all ten (of one category) in about 30 seconds. Another category, I stared at for about 30 seconds, and got zero. Most of the rest, I got anywhere between 2 and 9 right. :tup:

Edited by Gopher

There is a whole list of them, but some are pretty lame. For example....

- Can you name the numbers 1-100, in a minute or less? What the heck is that? Basically, it's a 10-key test for cashiers or data entry positions. :wacko:

Catcher's interference

Nice. Yeah, I figured my last one wasn't correct... I mean, technically, it's a way of "reaching" first base, but not in the sense that they are asking, I guess. And, I'm pretty sure that list has been discussed here before.

I'd rather watch a test pattern than anything NBA but most of the rest of the link :wacko: I typically hit about 60-70% on the movies, which is better than I'd expect but fortunately they had a nice mix of older vs newer - mostly the ones I missed I never even heard of.

PS that "first 10" one is completely fing ridiculous on the time limit. A half hour would be more like it, if not more. I got most in most categories when I did a screen shot, came back and filled in later. And no I didn't cheat (othern than the time limit). :tup:

If you can do this one (at all, never mind in the ridiculous time frame) you are officially some kind of seriously sicko geography junkie. Most of what I didn't get were tiny island countries and Africa.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/world.php

Edited by BeeR