[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

biatching ahead

SLAYER

Just added Adblock Plus. Again, right now it's plenty fast and was right before I added it, so I'm certainly cool for now.

Add the Fanboy filters and you'll be good on just about any site around. Even on Snopes which has at least 3-4 pop-ups w/o protection.

ETA:

D of G may be right. They may install automatically or as an option.

Edited by rocknrobn26

Add the Fanboy filters and you'll be good on just about any site around. Even on Snopes which has at least 3-4 pop-ups w/o protection.

ETA:

D of G may be right. They may install automatically or as an option.

I think they did. I was prompted to add a particular preference when I relaunched FF.

For some reason we are being bombarded with ads to the point that the Huddle can't even load properly. You guys better rake over more cash to the site before we get the triple threat of ad banner, pop ups, and pop unders.

Yep, those free forums are really raking in the dough...

It is ridiculously frustrating. I put the exceptions in for IE, so, it works fine there. However, on Firefox (my browser of choice), I have to hit reload over and over. It's now to the point that I have to open up IE specifically to get to TheHuddle.

Same here !!

which of the 3 @ fanboy? all 3?

Just follow the link I have below to add it to Firefox if you haven't already downloaded AbBlock Plus. Either way, once you restart Firefox, it should give you the option to add Fanboy's filters without having to download anything else.

(Edit: Though if you go the other route, you only need the adblock list, unless the other ones sound interesting to you.)

For those using Firefox, try this addon here.

I haven't been having problems until yesterday, when, like WW said in the other thread, an incompatible Progressive ad caused the black screen and wouldn't stop trying to load it. I installed this add-on, and the ads are now gone. Hope this helps.

(Edit: this should be compatible with any version 3.5 and higher, so there shouldn't be a need to go back to an older version of FF)

Edited by delusions of granduer