[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Discouraging a #@$! cat from "visiting" the house

BeeR

Have you tried more cats??? :wacko:

When it got really bad here, I honestly considered obtaining some coyotes or another predator that I could release into the woods. That one never progressed beyond the brainstorming phase. :tup:

Well to each his own I guess. I prefer the method that requires a bit of effort up front, but then I'm done with the problem for good.
Logical, but really despite my disgust for the cat and its owner, I don't want to take this lady's cat away - it's practically all she has far as I can tell.

I also assumed you were averse to being cruel to the animal, otherwise an advice thread really wouldn't be necessary.
Who said anything about cruel? A well-placed BB in the butt will sting like hell but not cause any serious injury. This aint no sparrow. Edited by BeeR

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW I tried the water/vinegar mix, sprayed in key areas. I realize it's not a perm solution but cheap and easy and 4 days running w/no cat poop anywhere. Also squirrels digging up the mulch a lot less. :wacko:

Logical, but really despite my disgust for the cat and its owner, I don't want to take this lady's cat away - it's practically all she has far as I can tell.

Who said anything about cruel? A well-placed BB in the butt will sting like hell but not cause any serious injury. This aint no sparrow.

AS A KID:

The first "serious" aspiration (ie after the astronaut etc stuff) was I wanted to be a vet. Love animals plus vets make lots of money, why not? Then I got older and saw how much schooling you needed and that was that...

:tup::wacko: