[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Portland Oregon . . tell me about it

bpwallace49

Doesn't really matter...I find no matter which direction I go I almost always end up where I'm supposed to be anyhow.

When I lived in Oregon I had a t-SHAM WOW! that said "I never get lost, people always tell me where to go".

How near do you need to be? I live in Bend, which is 2 1/2-3 hours away, but WAY different in weather (sunnier but way colder and 40 inches of snow) Culturally they are simliar but Bend has only 60,000 people. I can tell you about Bend, but have only visited Portland. We considered living there but it was just too cloudy for us coming from CA, and just a tad too big.

Have you played Brasada? I went over for a few days about a month ago and had a blast. It was nice playing on fairways where the ball actually bounced and rolled instead of landing and plugging like we have on the west side (pumpkin is starting to dry out. we just need a couple months of no rain and it will only be moist). The golf course was great, the cabins were amazing, great price, no idea how they stay in business as two of the three days we were there, my group had the only 12 people on the golf course that day. Made it easy to get in 36 each day.

Edited by Seattle LawDawg

Have you played Brasada? I went over for a few days about a month ago and had a blast. It was nice playing on fairways where the ball actually bounced and rolled instead of landing and plugging like we have on the west side (pumpkin is starting to dry out. we just need a couple months of no rain and it will only be moist). The golf course was great, the cabins were amazing, great price, no idea how they stay in business as two of the three days we were there, my group had the only 12 people on the golf course that day. Made it easy to get in 36 each day.

Should you change your name to Portland LawDawg?

Yeah I've played it twice. I don't like it just because you can't walk--that's part of the experience for me. It is kind of like a poor man's Pronghorn IMO, really well kept fairways, and great greens, but not the great lay-out of the Fasio course at Pronghorn. They built this right when the economy took a tank. Contact me for a place to stay the next time down.