[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Von Miller's new tat

polksalet

I'm not assuming anything about Von Miller or what he does.

I'm simply noting the tattoo's role as a commentary of societal stereotypes.

That would be an assumption unless you have factual information to notate the existence of the tattoo. It might just very well be as you insinuate, but without more facts, I'm not willing to pull the "stereotype" card.

It’s a bad tattoo that might have a totally different meaning. Assuming it’s stereotypical is merely just race baiting.

Glad Von Miller is doing his part to keep stereotypes alive.

Everyone wonders why racism still exists, and while there's a lot of big reasons, knuckleheads like this sure don't help.

Easy killer. Dont assume Im being racist. Im not. Its called a joke. Ever watch Tosh.O? "Its funny because its racist". You think his show screams "I HATE BLACKS!"? No. Its called humor. Perhaps you should not read in to things so much. And dont call someone a "knucklehead" unl;ess you know for sure the point they are conveying.

My cousin is half black. I have a lot of black friends. And yes. I call them by their racist names all the time. Do they care? No. Because the tone I use is not a negative one, and hell, they call me cracker all the time.

So, it isnt "knuckleheads" like me that keep racism alive. Its the people that are actually racist that keep it alive.

Easy killer. Dont assume Im being racist. Im not. Its called a joke. Ever watch Tosh.O? "Its funny because its racist". You think his show screams "I HATE BLACKS!"? No. Its called humor. Perhaps you should not read in to things so much. And dont call someone a "knucklehead" unl;ess you know for sure the point they are conveying.

My cousin is half black. I have a lot of black friends. And yes. I call them by their racist names all the time. Do they care? No. Because the tone I use is not a negative one, and hell, they call me cracker all the time.

So, it isnt "knuckleheads" like me that keep racism alive. Its the people that are actually racist that keep it alive.

Wait a minute... I think I might have misinterpreted what you said... Forgive my rant if that was the case. :wacko:

I'm pretty sure there's nothing hidden about Chicken, Watermelon and Money... :wacko:

This. I don't know what you guys are going on about. If dude gets those 3 things tatted on his arm, it's pretty safe to say he has a sense of humor about it.

But seriously, that tattoo is absolutely atrocious. Pretty sad when you can't even get a prison-grade tat ... I guess he just wants to teach the kids a lesson in frugality, that you don't have to spend thousands or even hundreds on tats you'll regret later anyway. You can get crackie down the street to do it just fine for a couple rocks...

This. I don't know what you guys are going on about. If dude gets those 3 things tatted on his arm, it's pretty safe to say he has a sense of humor about it.

But seriously, that tattoo is absolutely atrocious. Pretty sad when you can't even get a prison-grade tat ... I guess he just wants to teach the kids a lesson in frugality, that you don't have to spend thousands or even hundreds on tats you'll regret later anyway. You can get crackie down the street to do it just fine for a couple rocks...

Didn't he win a conference championship or something else with which he could buy a decent tattoo?