[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you waste money on?

mrip

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Computer stuff. I built this screaming fast computer, got the case with the window on the side and the lights inside...it's completely :wacko: and mostly I just surf and listen to Pandora so I could have spent much less.

Let's see...Sunday Ticket is pricey but we both consider it a necessity...I think we overdo it with the A/C in the summertime, especially when we're under blankets watching TV....we often stay in hotels on weekends when we could drive home.....until recently, spent a fortune on fish/plants and other aquarium stuff, and now I'm looking to sell all of it. Huge pain in the ass that's gonna be, taking everything down.

I used to spend thousands on concerts/travel/hotels/shirts/posters, now go to maybe 4 shows a year if that.

hilarious!

:tup:

7.1 surround system

Dammit...the other thread about stereo equipment had me pricing these online, now it's like I can't get away from it. Damn peer pressure. :tup:

I won't do it. The soundbar is perfectly adequate. :wacko:

Dammit...the other thread about stereo equipment had me pricing these online, now it's like I can't get away from it. Damn peer pressure. :tup:

I won't do it. The soundbar is perfectly adequate. :wacko:

take it from me...go for a quality soundbar unless your livingroom is hugh....the installation process made me regret it immediately...