[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man falls to his death catching a baseball at game

BeeR

I guess that was supposed to make sense to you in some odd way. Or just you doing the trolling. giggle.

Sorry, I don't troll.

Sure looks like it one way or the other - you cry for nanny-state safety measures, and then turn around and fret about the widow suing.

It's one or the other - if safety measures were insufficient, then someone is liable and the wife SHOULD sue. If safety measures were/are sufficient, then she shouldn't sue. It doesn't work both ways.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure looks like it one way or the other - you cry for nanny-state safety measures, and then turn around and fret about the widow suing.

It's one or the other - if safety measures were insufficient, then someone is liable and the wife SHOULD sue. If safety measures were/are sufficient, then she shouldn't sue. It doesn't work both ways.

Glad someone else noticed that as well, depends on the post what he wants to say.

Anyone see the dummy at the home run derby fall over only to be grabbed by his feet and saved from falling over the wall?

not even a week after a tragedy happens where a man accidentally dies from falling over a railing, an idiot gets saved after trying to reach for another baseball as him and his friends already had caught three collectively....

you would think people would be cautious and think "well, it's only a baseball"....I damm near shed a tear thinking about what happened not even a week ago, thinking about what his son is going through and Hamilton who threw him the ball......and then some bumbling idiot almost does the same thing as if he were almost mocking the situation (he clearly wasn't) because I've never seen someone who had to be pulled back into the stands from almost falling like what we saw last night....

this crap and idiot people make me sick...

not even a week after a tragedy happens where a man accidentally dies from falling over a railing, an idiot gets saved after trying to reach for another baseball as him and his friends already had caught three collectively....

you would think people would be cautious and think "well, it's only a baseball"....I damm near shed a tear thinking about what happened not even a week ago, thinking about what his son is going through and Hamilton who threw him the ball......and then some bumbling idiot almost does the same thing as if he were almost mocking the situation (he clearly wasn't) because I've never seen someone who had to be pulled back into the stands from almost falling like what we saw last night....

this crap and idiot people make me sick...

reports say that man was standing on tables near the railing. :wacko: how they were able to hold his fat a$$ by his feet amazes me.