[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss

texanhooters

Moss' problem is not age. Moss' problem is Moss. If he goes to a team with a quality QB, the only thing standing in his way is him. If he is motivated, he has all he needs to dominate. Otherwise, he'll kill the team and locker room. With that said, if he goes to the Jets, I suspect that he'd be a mad man.

Moss' problem is not age. Moss' problem is Moss. If he goes to a team with a quality QB, the only thing standing in his way is him. If he is motivated, he has all he needs to dominate. Otherwise, he'll kill the team and locker room. With that said, if he goes to the Jets, I suspect that he'd be a mad man.

prob is i don't think those two things go together.

"Mad man" in a good way or in a bad way? Personally, I wouldn't want it. Moss isn't happy unless he's getting all the love from the QB and with Holmes and the VASTLY underutilized Dustin Keller on board, he would pout.

Randy seems to do fine in situations where there's no adversity. In 2007, he was the focus, he was happy and all they did was win. But try to get him to share the game planning or balance the attack in any way and he starts to go all Prima Donna. Plus, it's pretty clear that if a DB hits him a few times, he'll give up.

Although the Jets are championship focused, I can't imagine there aren't lots of fireworks in that organization. Not sure Randy could handle not being coddled. And I don't really see Rex as the coddling type.

If Belichick and Brady couldn't handle him, I don't think anyone can. I think he's still talented but the brain is just too small to realize what's required to be a team player and contributor.

I find that most folk of his personality seem to be on their best behavior in their first year with a team. I know this wasn't the case in Minny, but in most cases it seems to hold true.

NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora reporting that Philly is a potential landing spot since they lost out on Burress and his red-zone ability. Not sure how much $$$ the Eagles have to throw at him, and how much Moss wants, but it would seem an interesting signing, given the personalities on board.

In other news, DJax is reportedly on his way to camp, which is a great sign of good faith. Reid apparently told him personally they will not renegotiate with him unless he is in camp, and Jackson is on his way. :wacko:

NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora reporting that Philly is a potential landing spot since they lost out on Burress and his red-zone ability. Not sure how much $$$ the Eagles have to throw at him, and how much Moss wants, but it would seem an interesting signing, given the personalities on board.

In other news, DJax is reportedly on his way to camp, which is a great sign of good faith. Reid apparently told him personally they will not renegotiate with him unless he is in camp, and Jackson is on his way. :wacko:

Updating a previous item, Profootballtalk.com reports that DeSean Jackson is not yet ready to end his holdout.

Perhaps partially fueled by a ridiculous Michael Irvin rant on NFL Network late last week, Jackson remains dug in. He'll risk $30,000 daily fines until August 9, which is the key date for any holdout. Players not attending camp by that time can lose an "accrued year" toward free agency. Jackson is scheduled for free agency in 2012. It's a safe bet that he'll show by August 9.

I like the Pujols approach. No Extension, I play the year and I guarantee I won't sign with you ever again. Sign me now to keep me. Really the only honorable leverage a player has anymore.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby