[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I did it again

Scooby's Hubby

Over the years I've done some down right stupid stuff when drunk and some weird stuff (for example, ask me how I know that jerking off into a fish tank will kill the fish). It takes a lot of self control to do that but it is achievable.

Just guessing... the tank had one of those little submarines in it and you figured it needed some seamen?? :wacko:

Edited by millerx

SH. I am not judging you brother but you have a wife and children in that house. We all make mistakes but passing out twice and almost burning the house down is nothing to laugh at. You seriously have to be sure that never happens again. That could be a deadly mistake. God forbid

Edited by whomper

You do realize you can microwave bacon and avoid the whole burning down the house thing.

You have a wife and kid/kids, you owe it to them to not kill them.

SH. I am not judging you brother but you have a wife and children in that house. We all make mistakes but passing out twice and almost burning the house down is nothing to laugh at. You seriously have to be sure that never happens again. That could be a deadly mistake. God forbid

+1,000