[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do You Remember?

alexgaddis

It is pretty amazing how the wheels came off his game and his personal life so abruptly. I was awestruck by his play back when he was blowing everyone away, but I could never stand his demeanor on the course nor his attitude toward anyone holding a microphone. I recall some promises made after the scandal to try to be a better all-around person, then about 6 months later, rude and dismissive toward a reporter after a bad round. Count me among those happy that he will likely never break Jack's record.

It is pretty amazing how the wheels came off his game and his personal life so abruptly. I was awestruck by his play back when he was blowing everyone away, but I could never stand his demeanor on the course nor his attitude toward anyone holding a microphone. I recall some promises made after the scandal to try to be a better all-around person, then about 6 months later, rude and dismissive toward a reporter after a bad round. Count me among those happy that he will likely never break Jack's record.

Jack is class :wacko:

racist.

PS he only needs 5 more majors to break the record and is still very young.

Shame about Dufner.

i'm not a big golf fan but i tune in for the majors here and there. was watching the end of regulation at the gym. was mildly interested. workout ended when both were tied. i really couldn't have cared less which one of those two very capable golfers who i'd never heard of won. didn't bother to watch the end. I know i'm not alone. golf does need tiger woods - like it or not.